43: The Devil Captured by Love

43: "Love to Hate"

The man's delighted appearance seemed to have seen something he had longed for for a long time, and Ruri was a little overwhelmed by his enthusiasm.

However, since she was an acquaintance she had met, the worry in Ruli's heart gradually receded, and she took back the knife that was resting on the man's neck.

"Sorry, this is a conditioned reflex." He gave the man a reassuring smile and typed, "Meet again, this unknown gentleman, I don't know what you have to do with me?"

For the man who knew him He didn't feel too strange about his name, after all, the hot searches about him were almost overwhelming, and it was abnormal for people who had not heard of him.

Perhaps, this foreign beauty is his fan, and he was so excited to see him that he chose to follow him.

"So you still remember me, I'm very happy."

The smile in the man's eyes deepened, and he couldn't help walking slowly around Ruri, while spreading his hands and singing like a bard, " Ah, I knew, we will meet eventually." The

breeze gradually blew the man's hair hanging from his shoulders, and his vision was obstructed, but Ruri could always feel the man's deep eyes on him.

"As soon as I saw you, I felt that this was a fateful encounter. Sure enough, my hunch was right."

"You are exactly the person I have been looking for."

"I have wanted to see you for a long time."

"..." Ruri heard the man's praise, and a strange feeling suddenly rose in her heart.

Although he has met a lot of die-hard fans, but none of them can be more enthusiastic and numb than the foreigner in front of him.

How should I put it, as if a strange cold air gushed from his back, making him goosebumps and wanting to hug himself and escape this feeling.

And... just talk when you talk, can you not circle around him, why does it feel like a peacock is opening its screen.

He kept complaining in his heart, but the man didn't seem to notice his resistance, and was still reciting emotionally: "Your existence is really wonderful, my heart is beating after a long time, and I'm looking forward to it. You can give me more surprises, Ruli."

After speaking, he suddenly stopped in front of Ruli, his hand hidden in the cloak stretched out in front of him, and he didn't know when he was holding a bouquet of bright black roses. .

Pure black petals, flirtatious shape, seems to symbolize sin and darkness.

The man sent it tenderly, with a soft expression as if he was looking at his whole world.

"To you,"

'you are the devil, and mine. '

These are the words of the Black Rose, unique.

"..."

Looking at the black rose in front of her, Ruri's mouth twitched, and she didn't want to reach out to pick it up.