62: Search Action

62: "It must be the devil"

    When they heard the explosion, the two Dazai Osamu rushed up the stairs almost immediately.

    At the same time, he pushed open the door of Ruri's room and called out, "Ruri!"

    However, all they were left with were the broken furniture and the empty room.

    Ruri's figure disappeared, replaced by a large hole in the glass that was completely shattered.

    The two Dazai Osamu subconsciously came to the floor-to-ceiling windows, and saw a lot of pedestrians gathered in the street outside. It seemed that they came because of the explosion. As for Ruri and the people who kidnapped him, there was no figure at all. landing.

    "Damn it!" Osamu Dazai, the leader, slammed his fist into the wall beside him, and in just a few minutes before he saw it, someone sneaked up on the second floor and abducted Ruri away.

    What a humiliation, what an anxiety.

    He immediately turned to look at the other Dazai Osamu who was frowning: "You know what happened! Tell me!"

    Reason told him that this matter had nothing to do with Dazai Osamu in this world, but about Ruri, things have always been It was Dazai Osamu here who knew best, as if he had grabbed the last straw, he locked onto Dazai Osamu tightly and questioned.

    "...Probably can think of a few suspects." Osamu Dazai pondered for a while and came to some conclusions, but he still suggested, "Let's gather people to look around first, it would be best if we can catch up with those people. "Okay .

    " At this moment, the thoughts of the two Dazai Osamu were surprisingly consistent.

    And at the same time take out the phone and start dialing the phone number.

    It is not surprising that Dazai Osamu went to the armed detective agency to find it, but the leader Dazai Osamu did not ask the port mafia for help.

    He quickly dialed the phone number of his real subordinate: "Zhongya, come to me immediately, Ruri was taken away, you track it from the sky, if you see a suspicious person, it doesn't matter if you suppress it or not."

    At this time, he didn't bother to cover up his own power, and gave an order directly: "Call Atsushi, and search for both sides."

    This sentence did not avoid Dazai Osamu, so he happened to communicate with the Armed Detective Agency. Dazai Osamu called out the familiar name at the same time.

    "Ton..."

    Hearing the overlapping voice lines on the other side, Osamu Dazai paused the topic in surprise, and glanced at the leader Osamu Dazai with a thoughtful gaze.

    With his intelligence, he almost immediately understood what the leader, Osamu Dazai, had been secretly doing these days.

    "Mr. Dazai? What's wrong?"

    It wasn't until Atsushi Nakajima's doubtful voice came over the phone that he temporarily restrained his emotions and said the matter of looking for Ruri again.