63: Attract each other

63: "The latest research findings"

    Because even if Dazai Osamu of this world loses something important, he will feel oppressive for a moment, and the leader Dazai Osamu did not deliberately imitate Dazai Osamu's usual behavior in this world.

    Alone, he came to the agreed place while guarding his surroundings.

    This is a corner of the slum where almost no one passes, so in the ruined territory that is easy to fight, most of the people who pass here are homeless, but even the homeless can't wait to get away from here.

    Dazai Osamu hardly met a single person along the way, and when he arrived at the agreed place, he also did not see a Russian figure.

    However, Osamu Dazai knew that Fyodor, who had worked so hard to bring him here, could not remain silent, and would definitely come here with some kind of weapon against him.

    So instead of feeling anxious, he became more vigilant and inspected the nearby buildings one by one.

    Suddenly, in the quiet night, an untimely bell rang.

    Osamu Dazai's eyes instantly fell on the vicinity of a large rock, he took two steps forward, and looked down carefully, only to find that there was a mobile phone in the crack of the rock.

    The mobile phone was still ringing tirelessly, but in Osamu Dazai's ears, it was more like a talisman.

    How you look at it now, this phone was reserved for him on purpose, Feodor was very sure, and there was no option not to pick it up in his choice.

    So Osamu Dazai happily turned on the phone.

    A familiar voice came from inside.

    "Long time no see, Dazai." The

    familiar tone seemed to be just a touching reunion among friends.

    But Osamu Dazai didn't have the time to play with him: "Where's Ruri?"

    "He is doing very well, I will hide him carefully, where no one can find it... Until the grand opening of the ceremony, will his talent be shown to everyone."

    Feo Erdo murmured softly, with a slightly dreamy tone.

    "Do you want to use Ruri's ability to solve the ability user?" Osamu Dazai exposed his plan very indifferently, "His talent is only for you alone, not to mention it seems like he is treating Ruri."

    "I let him be admired and pursued by all people and become a treasure in the hands of the world. Isn't this already a supreme honor?"

    Fyodor asked in turn: "Dazai, I thought you would understand. My aesthetics, it seems, you are just a mediocre person."

    "You don't need to say nonsense, where is Ruri, I'm going to see him." Osamu Dazai didn't bother to pay attention to this abnormal brain. guy.

    But if Fyordo really took him to find Ruri, then Fyodor would be completely out of his mind.

    "You provoked the war between the Armed Detective Agency and the port mafia, and you came here alone as agreed, so I will receive you."