65: Experiment

65: "I'll let you go"

    The news that Osamu Dazai might be in crisis makes Ruri fidgety.

    He knew that Osamu Dazai was very smart and would not easily fall into the trap of the enemy, but if the enemy used him as bait, the possibility was not zero.

    In addition, Fyodor was a very scheming person, and Ruri felt uneasy in her heart, thinking about Dazai Osamu's safety very much.

    However, there is still a question that surrounds his mind, and that is - is the Dazai Osamu that Fyodor said is the Dazai?

    Another world leader Osamu Dazai? Or the Dazai Osamu of this world?

    He didn't dare to ask this sentence out. Fyodor only used a pronoun of Dazai Osamu. It is very likely that there is no other Dazai Osamu in the information he has now. If he is shocked at this moment, he is completely asking for trouble. .

    Ruri could only secretly pray for the safety of Osamu Dazai, and hope that another Osamu Dazai would be the one to help him escape.

    For him, no matter which Dazai Osamu was injured, it was a very painful thing. At this time, there was no difference between the two.

    He tried his best to pretend to be unconcerned and calm in front of Fyodor, because he looked rather well-behaved, and even if he left it alone, there was no problem. For the next few days, Ruri was not blindfolded, but still. Locked in a chair.

    Few people passed by in his room, and only Fyodor would come to visit him.

    However, occasionally some of his subordinates passed by his door and whispered in private. With their fragmented intelligence, Ruri heard some virus abilities, and had provoked words such as the armed detective agency and the port mafia disputes. .

    This undoubtedly made Ruli very worried. In fact, in the fact that everyone hadn't come to rescue him these days, Ruli faintly noticed that the two sides were also in crisis at the moment, and they couldn't care about him for the time being.

    But Ruri did not despair because of this. He always believed that Osamu Dazai and his friends were trying to find a way to save him. All he had to do was to protect himself first and wait for that time to come.

    However, the process of waiting was still quite torturous, especially since Feodor would come over from time to time to do something and lash out at his heart.

    On this day, Feodor was in a good mood, and he seemed more confident than before.

    There was a bad premonition in Ruli's heart, and she always felt that the Russians who were dressed in extraordinarily well-dressed seemed to be about to do something big.

    Sure enough, Fyodor sent someone to untie Ruri for a long time, and there was a state of excitement in his dark purple eyes.

    The tying up for the past few days caused red marks to appear on Ru Li's wrists, and Ru Li was finally able to move her numb limbs, rubbing the hot scars on her wrists with her fingertips.