66: Quiz

66: "Sinful Hands"

    Doing what you say is not a verbal threat, which is Feodor's greatest characteristic.

    He completely disregarded the lives of innocent people around him. It seemed to him that as long as he could realize his ideals, it would be very worthwhile to sacrifice a few people.

    Those who die for his 'righteousness' should also be honored.

    What can such a self-talking lunatic be restrained? Immediately, he dispatched two subordinates to randomly arrest some people in the surrounding area.

    There were children and adults among these people, but most were scrawny, with dark eyes and shabby clothes.

    One can understand the hardships of their life in this place.

    However, they finally gritted their teeth and persisted until now, but they were once again stretched out by others.

    Fyodor looked at one of the refugees with a smile, then calmly placed his palm on the other's shoulder, and said casually, "Just choose you."

    "Remember." There was a gleam in his dark purple eyes. After that, he raised his chin toward Ruli, and said gently, "It's because Ruli didn't listen to me, so you died here today." There

    was a flash of fear in the eyes of the refugee, and he seemed to understand that he was now in a He was in a very dangerous state, but just as he was about to do his best to escape Fyodor's clutches, his entire body froze, his eyes suddenly widened, and a large amount of blood spurted out of his body.

    He lost his life in silence!

    Ruri also widened his eyes in horror. In addition to the shock of a living life passing before his eyes, he was also very surprised that Fyodor had such an ability.

    Is this supernatural?

    The ability to touch and die?

    Fyodor took two steps back calmly, avoiding the splash of blood, and even showed a subtle disgust on his face.

    Just beckoning, a subordinate quickly stepped forward, and the person's cold body was moved down.

    Immediately, he looked at the terrified Ruri and smiled, "How are you, do you want to obey my orders?"

    "..."

    Ruri clenched her teeth, her heart full of entanglements.

    He knew that if he didn't obey Fyodor's orders, people would die one after another, but if he obeyed Fyodor's orders, more people would die, and it would be more tragic.

    There are bloody human lives on both sides, and both sides are unwilling to choose, but Feodor is forcing him to choose one of them.

    "Are you still hesitating?" Seeing this, Feodor sighed in disappointment, his expression helpless.

    It seems that in his eyes, Ru Li is just a disobedient child who is making trouble. As long as you clean it up, it can be rectified. It's no big deal, it just takes a little time.