17: Don't Try to Escape

17: "I'll catch you."

In the dark office, Osamu Dazai's figure almost merged with the darkness.

He sat on the familiar sofa chair, opened his eyes slightly, and the streamer of the kite turned, revealing a bit of cold killing intent.

In front of him, a figure was being pressed to the ground by gravity.

Creamy white hair hangs down his forehead, and he can only see his swaying eyes from the only chance gap.

The pale face was full of embarrassment, and his black coat was already covered with mud.

He was originally a sharp blade of the port mafia, but now, he is trying to break free from the shackles and control of Osamu Dazai.

However, the weight above was like a thousand jins, which severely suppressed his movements. Even if his abilities were powerful, he could never break free.

"Ton." Osamu Dazai looked at him quietly for a while, his calm face was like a quiet lake, without a trace of emotion, "Where is Ruri?"

"..." The emotions in his eyes struggled violently, as if between emotion and reason in tangled.

After a long time, Atsushi Nakajima gritted his teeth and said a few words with difficulty: "I... won't... tell you." "

Why?"

radian.

He seems to communicate very well, and he doesn't even mind the concealment of his subordinates, but only when he can clearly see the coldness in his eyes will his hair stand up and his scalp will tingle in an instant.

"I, love... Ruri-sama, I can't tell...his, information to anyone."

Atsushi Nakajima said intermittently, but this time it was because the gravity on his body was gradually increasing, and he couldn't breathe. Get angry.

In the battle between emotion and reason, his reason has obviously been completely defeated.

"Love..." Hearing this word, Osamu Dazai's eyes narrowed suddenly, and the corners of his lips widened ironically.

I don't know if I'm mocking Atsushi Nakajima, or I'm mocking myself.

"If you increase the gravity, you will die. Oh, Chuya, you can stop."

In the end, he didn't talk much about this topic, but just waved his hand to stop the increasingly angry Chuya.

"He dared to say this!" Zhongyuan Zhong also turned his head, as if a flaming flame was burning in his blue eyes.

He glared fiercely at Atsushi Nakajima, who didn't know the atonement, and slapped his tongue in disgust, "And taking Mr. Ruri away is also a capital offense. Kill him directly!"

Everyone knew that Ruri was Osamu Dazai's lover, and dared to face him Dazai Osamu said the word love, which was almost equivalent to a lifeless act.

The Central Plains is also loyal to the organization and the leader, and will never forgive such perpetrators.

"You know, he didn't say this from his heart."