64: Step by Step

64: "Am I very witty?"

    Seeing Ruri's stunned expression, Fyodor looked very happy.

    "Are you surprised? Indeed, it was beyond my expectations to be able to get in touch with this inventor."

    It seemed that it didn't matter if he said it out loud, he had no intention of keeping it secret, and continued to explain around Ruri, "The fact is "I

    don't know what technology he used to find me, and he even discovered my plan to want you, so he took the initiative to ask for my help.

    " This device is also specially made by him, the purpose is to specifically block your ability."

    Speaking of this, Fyodor couldn't help smiling, "It seems that you once made him experience an indescribable sweet feeling, which made him feel a little bit more. I'm afraid of your abilities."

    "But the final result is that he successfully researched a device that blocks your abilities, so even if you have no problem speaking, it's hard to hold back."

    "" Ruri understood little by little He understood the meaning of his words, and at the same time, he couldn't help feeling incredible.

    It is simply unimaginable that the dangerous and terrible Russians team up with the inventor Dr.

    What's more, in just two days, he has researched the device that successfully blocked his ability. Is this really possible?

    But it is undeniable that while Ruri was shocked, a secret excitement arose.

    Since even the device to block the ability has been made, if only

    Saiki Kongsuke thought about it, would he be able to completely suppress his ability? He suddenly approached him, and gently raised his chin, stared at him with a pair of eyes that were half-smiles, and said with a little distress, "Well, it's really troublesome, even so, are you not going to talk?"

    "I still think To test the usefulness of this device, I don't have full trust in the inventor who doesn't know what he's thinking."

    Even if the two of them joined forces, Fyodor didn't trust the person Saiki Kongsuke at all.

    He contacted him in his own words, and located his hiding position very easily, and helped him solve the biggest difficulty without any return.

    This is simply the east wind of doing good deeds without a name. Feyor is suspicious by nature and will not believe that there are such good things in the world.

    And Qimu Kongsuke also did not trust the Russian.

    "It's too much. I helped you so much, but you don't trust me at all."

    At this time, a familiar voice line suddenly came from the TV in their room. His face appeared in it, and he waved at the two of them intimately, "Yo, long time no see, Ruri."

    "Korasuke Saiki is really you."

    Seeing this scene, Ruri still couldn't hold back and shouted out. Voice.