53: Are you Embarrassed?

53: "Don't come here"

Ruri, who was lightly asleep, did feel someone's breath before opening her eyes, but the empty ward seemed to tell him that it was all just a misunderstanding.

Without noticing anything unusual, Ruri didn't take it seriously, turned over and fell asleep again.

He woke up naturally two hours later, and just asked the nurse to pull out the needle and go to the ground, and was surrounded by two people with the same face at the door.

Even after they had calmed down for a while, the two Dazai Osamu looked at each other with very unfriendly expressions, even escalating the war.

Looking at the tense atmosphere that could be pinched at any time, Ruri helplessly sighed, and euphemistically explained that she was going back to the show crew.

"Are you going to participate in that show?"

Dazai Osamu, the leader, frowned subconsciously, the appearance of his Ruri being coveted by the whole world made him very unhappy.

However, another Dazai Osamu expressed a completely different attitude from him: "Go, have fun, remember to have fun."

Comparing the two sentences, the leader Dazai Osamu suddenly realized his crisis.

My heart skipped a beat.

Oops, that sentence should not have been said.

Sure enough, Ruri showed a slight smile because of Dazai Osamu's words, and nodded: "I will do my best."

When facing the leader Dazai Osamu, the smile faded a little.

Just as the leader Dazai Osamu was thinking about how to raise his favorability again, Ruri suddenly explained to him seriously:

"At first, I chose to participate in this show because I wanted to experience all kinds of life. The most important thing is, I want to experience what it is like to be loved."

"Now, I seem to have understood."

Because of this, he has firmed his mind and cannot just talk to the leader like this. Dazai went back.

The attitude that the leader Osamu Dazai gave him did not seem to be love, and he still did not get what he wanted.

There is also a need to choose other methods to change Dazai Osamu's thinking a little bit.

However, at this stage, the purpose of staying in the program group has been achieved, and he can withdraw from it at any time without any regrets.

Thinking of this, Ruri smiled at Osamu Dazai, who seemed to be stinged, and subconsciously reached out to hold his hand: "There is only one week left until the game time is over, I have made an appointment with the director to be on the final stage. Announcing his withdrawal from the competition, and bear with it, okay?"

Seeing the boy coaxing himself in the familiar way of coaxing his lover, the leader Osamu Dazai's mood gradually improved inconceivably.

There is still a love for himself in those blue eyes, and there is nothing happier than confirming this.

"Okay." The leader, Osamu Dazai, also had a gentle smile on his face. He held Ruri's hand back, "I'll wait for you."