25: Shocking the Comics World

25: "Teachers are role models for women!"

"Nozaki!!"

A high voice suddenly came from the cheerful classroom in the morning.

A fiery figure quickly ran across the corridor, opened the door of a classroom, and raised the comic magazine in his hand with shining eyes.

"Nozaki! This manga is too good-looking!" What

he was talking about was the "The Domineering President's Runaway Wife" that Nozaki Umetaro forced him to read last night, but at the moment he came over with an uncharacteristically excited face.

Seeing this, Nozaki Umetaro showed a calm smile.

"I knew you would fall in love with this comic, Miko Chai." "

How about it, you already understand the charm of Mr. Liuli's new work?"

After being nurtured and baptized, he has gotten rid of his ignorance and has a new admiration for Teacher Liuli.

"To be able to draw such an exciting cartoon, who is Mr. Liuli, it's amazing!"

"Ah... I'm really looking forward to the weekly magazine next week, I don't know how the plot will unfold next. "

What are you talking about?" Nozaki Umetaro gave him a sharp look, folded his hands, bowed his head respectfully, and seemed to exude a holy light, "Of course Mr. Liuli is a god! It's our comic god!"

"Anyone can Don't blaspheme Mr. Liuli's work!"

"!! Ugh! I didn't even notice this." These words made Yuko Chai Mikoto suddenly realize, and immediately joined the worship. "That's right, Ruri- sensei

is a god! She is the goddess who has set off a wind of reform in the comics world!"

Yuzi Chai Mikoto was also so moved that she couldn't help herself, tears dripping from the corners of her eyes.

Looking at this strange scene, the other students in the class twitched in the corners of their eyes, silently staying away from these two neurotics.

"Is this... spreading some kind of evil or sect?"

"Shh, don't talk, don't meet your eyes!"

Everyone whispered to each other.

Nozaki Umitaro, who was in a blank area, did not see the eyes of others at all, and suddenly asked seriously: "Have you voted for Teacher Liuli?"

Yuko Chai Mikoto slapped her forehead and exclaimed: "Ah, I forgot! I patronize and worship Liuli. Teacher!"

He immediately took out his mobile phone and logged into the website. After voting, he glanced at the current ranking list, his eyes darkened, and a bit of anger rose on his face.

"What's the matter, why is Mr. Liuli's votes so low, only fifth!"

In fact, in this newcomer ranking, it is already very good to be able to rank fifth in several comics, not to mention Liuli's style of painting Not very conspicuous.