36: One More Week

36: "Two comparisons of hot searches are too funny"

    Akashi Junpei was angry.

    Why is his assessment ranking just behind Ruri!

    If Ruri's performance is poor or not outstanding, Akashi Junpei can easily surpass him and get back the humiliation he suffered from Ruri.

    But the fact is quite the opposite. Ruri suddenly became the highlight of the show by relying on her amazing floor dance, which made the other contestants become his green leaf foil.

    And he was especially miserable when he was assessed behind Ruli, and the too large a gap would make the audience no longer be able to show any interest in him.

    no!

    Akashi Junpei gritted his teeth.

    Originally, he left a bad impression on the audience because of his first performance. If he can't be a blockbuster this time, the gap between his votes will only get bigger and bigger!

    In order to prevent the worst from happening, Akashi Junpei silently glared at Ruri, who returned to his seat, and a bold idea gradually emerged in his heart.

    He also has to learn from Ruri, and use new tricks in the assessment to amaze the audience!

    Although he was not familiar with hip-hop, he had never even tried to support the movement with one hand, but when he thought that Ruri could do it successfully, the thought of not admitting defeat surged in his mind.

    That's right, even that guy can do it, there's no reason he can't!

    Akashi Junpei stood up and walked towards the center of the stage, his red eyes flashing with determination.

    The dance he will be assessed is very good, there is no major deviation in the movements, and the singing is also at a high level. If there is no accident, he should be able to get A grade.

    But he was unwilling that his dazzling performance was snatched away by the bastard Ruri, and when he danced in a circle at the end, he put his hands on the ground with all his strength, and came a dashing Thomas full-spin.

    It was even more difficult and handsome than what Ruri had shown.

    Even if it was the first time, Akashi Junpei noticed that his movements were very standard, and he was surprised and delighted.

    He could almost see the loud applause from the field after he finished his performance.

    A smile appeared on the corner of his mouth for the first time, but at this moment, Akashi Junpei's palm suddenly touched a slippery floor.

    "...!!!" In the

    next second, his balance could not be maintained again, and his body suddenly fell backward.

    Just hear a bang.

    The boy's body lay heavily on the floor, face down, and he couldn't get up for a long time.