71: Discharge

71: "thanks."

    Ruri entered the hospital with the leader Dazai Osamu for treatment.

    It is said to be treatment, but in fact he has not suffered any superficial injuries, and at most he will be given nutritional injections to replenish energy.

    Compared to the hospital, Ruri's most serious problem is psychological.

    These days, even though the leader Dazai Osamu has been by his side, friends from the Armed Detective Agency often come to see him, and his condition has always been very bad.

    Although he forced a smile on his face in front of people, the melancholy in his blue eyes, and the appearance of being distracted from time to time, made people very worried.

    Even a few nights ago, Ruri suddenly woke up from a dream when she was sleeping, gasping for breath, her whole body fell into panic, and her body trembled violently.

    "What's wrong, Ruri?!" Osamu Dazai, the leader who slept in the bed next to him, woke up almost immediately, his awake eyes were dissatisfied with the deep worry, and immediately stepped forward to hug Ruri's body.

    Feeling the frail body that seemed to be fragile and withered at any time, the leader Osamu Dazai hugged him silently and gently comforted him:

    "It doesn't matter, I'm right here, no matter what happens, I will protect you.

    " The once powerlessness and regret still linger in my heart, and the leader Dazai Osamu is always annoyed. Why did he not accompany Ruri at that time, but handed things over to another Dazai Osamu.

    This annoyance further strengthened his inner conviction - there will be no next time.

    No matter what happens, he will protect Ruri, which is his lifelong commitment to himself.

    "...Sorry." Feeling that Ruri's mood gradually calmed down, Osamu Dazai whispered in a distressed voice, and gently held Ruri's face, and dropped a loving kiss on his forehead.

    "I love you."

    Finally, in the warm embrace of the leader Dazai Osamu, Ruri fell asleep again.

    Strange to say, after this incident, Ruri's mental state has improved a lot.

    He was also obediently receiving treatment in the hospital, as if he had already recovered.

    The leader, Osamu Dazai, was naturally very happy, and it was precisely because of this that he didn't stop the guys from the Armed Detective Agency from running here to distract Ruri.

    Moreover, Osamu Dazai of this world also teased Ruri with a hilarious smile, as if he didn't care about the conversation between the two that day.

    But after careful observation, the leader Dazai Osamu faintly realized that Dazai Osamu's behavior was actually a lot more restrained than before.

    If it was said that Osamu Dazai had an aggressive attitude towards Ruri in the past, then now, it is a feeling of advancing and retreating with a certain degree of distance.