31: Craving More

31: "I choose to die"

    Akashi Seijuro was stunned, he was running fast in his mind, and finally his genius brain came to such a conclusion.

    It turned out that the boy who was arguing with Junpei had a physical defect.

    In other words, what Junpei bullied turned out to be someone who couldn't speak, which made Akashi Seijuro very annoyed, his eyes narrowed and his expression became more serious.

    If it was because of other contradictions, he wouldn't be so angry, but Junpei, who was healthy, attacked a person who was born in a weak position. This is an act that the Akashi family is not ashamed of.

    Not to mention the famous Akashi family, even if they were born in a normal family, such behavior is intolerable.

    Ruthlessly made a note for the stupid cousin in his heart, Akashi Seijuro calmed down and continued to look down.

    The video has already introduced the fact that Ruri can't speak, and the discussion on this in the barrage has suddenly increased.

    [Really a dumb? ? Dumb still came here to participate in the draft? Just kidding! ]

    [Is it a character design, let's catch everyone's attention]

    [Look carefully after the introduction of No. 99, the expressions of the instructor and the underground students looking at each other, it's really confused, it doesn't look fake]

    [Indeed, the instructor Their confusion is very real, Huang Se also made a gesture of listening to the headset, it is estimated that there was an order from the director]

    [So what is it, you can become an idol if you can't speak these days? ]

    Most of the barrages are questioning, only a few are refuting for Ruri, and some people even sarcastically sent messages such as [I want to see how he performs a talent show].

    But from another point of view, the existence of Ruri undoubtedly increased the traffic of the show. At this time, the topic of the 'Shining Starlight Idol Talent Show' has climbed to the top of the hot search, and more and more people have seen this show.

    In the eyes of everyone's doubts, Ruri specially asked Akashi Junpei to come to the stage to help, and also asked the players who volunteered to come on stage to help.

    Some viewers found that the people who volunteered to take the stage were the Someya Yujiro and Shibasaki Aizang who had left a deep impression on them on the previous stage, and Akashi Junpei was also a unique person with Akashi's surname. the top traffic of the program.

    [Could it be that this is a multi-person dance arranged by the program group, and you want to support these debuts? ]

    Viewers of some conspiracy theories immediately analyzed it.

    [Impossible, this is too deliberate, and the show team is too stupid]

    [I guess it's the 99th who wants to grab the popularity of Akashi, so he specially ordered Akashi. As for the other two people, they should be very nice people ! 】