15: He's Wronged

15: "Why no one believes me"

Kunikida Dubu personally opened the door, Dazai Osamu escorted him from behind, and Ruri walked into the armed detective agency dizzy.

As soon as you enter the house, an unpretentious company atmosphere will greet you.

An unremarkable desk, an unremarkable variety of documents, an unremarkable company member... oh no, a company member who looks rather unremarkable.

"Mr. Kunikida, Mr. Dazai, you are back."

Seeing the figures of several people, the young man standing in front of the desk enthusiastically stood up and walked towards him.

Ruri looked at him a few times, and found that he was about the same age as himself, and his personality seemed to be quite cheerful. When he looked at himself, he instantly showed a gentle smile.

"Is this a guest?" "That's

right." Kunikida nodded and led Ruri to sit on the sofa, "Tanizaki, go get a cup of tea."

Tanizaki Junichiro understood, but he didn't wait for him to leave. When I got to the tea room, a figure came up behind me.

The woman with beautiful long hair rubbed his cheek affectionately and hugged his waist with both hands: "Brother~"

"Naomi." Tanizaki Junichiro smiled helplessly, not surprised by this scene, "There are guests here. Now, we're going to help."

"Guests?" Tanizaki Naomi blinked and turned to look at Ruri, who was sitting on the sofa and slapped in the face, with a strange brilliance in her eyes, and she ran over.

"So cute!" She complimented without hesitation, cupping her cheeks with both hands, and looking at Ruli with bright eyes, "Like a puppet!"

Ruli was still amazed at how well this scene was done, and the office clerks around Like the real thing, there is no mafia temperament to be seen.

In the blink of an eye, a lively woman appeared in front of him, almost bringing the tip of her nose in front of him, causing him to move back subconsciously.

As if not aware of his resistance, Tanizaki Naomi continued to ask enthusiastically: "How old are you, you feel so small and want to be held in your arms!"

Usually, his own employees make such rude behavior , Kunikida Dobubu would definitely be the first to stop him, but Osamu Dazai raised his hand to stop him, his eyes had no meaning.

Kunikida Dubu instantly realized that this was undoubtedly a method to obtain information, so he hesitated for a moment and did not step forward.

And Ruri, who was being chased and questioned, could also feel the girl's enthusiasm, and seemed a little helpless.

He had hardly spoken to so many people since he could remember.

And in the Mafia, no one dared to be so enthusiastic about him. If anyone said a word to him, they would be scared off by Osamu Dazai's terrifying eyes.

But now, Ruri secretly glanced at Osamu Dazai, only to find that Osamu Dazai looked at them calmly, with a smile that did not contain negative emotions.