19: Become A Detective

19: "Then I'm not going to join."

Don't panic in the face of problems, it's up to the other party to make up for it.

Soon, Dazai Osamu helped Ruri Yuan with all kinds of wrong details, and what he said was reasonable and well-founded, and even Ruri himself almost believed it.

As for the matter of knowing Atsushi Nakajima, Ruri also made up that he used to be in an orphanage and had met Atsushi Nakajima before, so he subconsciously said hello.

Atsushi Nakajima hesitated about this, because when he was in the orphanage, Atsushi Nakajima's only memory was being alone in a cell.

If Ruri left the orphanage a few years earlier than him, he wouldn't even remember such a person.

Maybe it's a good choice to investigate the orphanage of Atsushi Nakajima, but the sly and careful Mori Ogai probably won't reveal the truth.

Therefore, although there are still some doubts about the origin of Ruri, Dazai Osamu believes that he has control of the information, and there are only some details left.

Seeing that there was no sign of them wanting to ask further, Ruri breathed a sigh of relief.

Then he put on a smiling face and typed: "Since you have no problem, can it be my turn to talk?"

Kunikida Tobu and Dazai Osamu blinked at the same time, not knowing what he wanted to say: " You said."

"Actually, it's not a big deal..." The smile on Lili's face grew thicker and thicker, but there was a hint of blackness in the air, "You are obviously not a chasing soldier, so why did you insist on holding me back then? ?"

"...Uh."

Kunikida Dubu was choked, unable to answer.

Thinking about it now, their actions really got things into trouble, and this trouble made Ruri quite terrified.

"Because... the way you looked at Dazai was a little wrong. So..."

Kunikida said awkwardly.

"Oh." Ruri continued to smile, "If I remember correctly, I seem to have rescued someone who was hanging."

He tapped the keyboard heavily: "You guys, that's how you repay your life-saving grace?"

Kunikida Dobubu: "..."

Well, it makes sense!

Although it was a life-saving grace, they repaid their revenge and extended various incidents from their suspicions, which eventually led to Ruri having to tell her secrets.

She wanted to be adopted by Mori Ogai and then ran away with all the hardships. What happened during this period, in Ruri's heart, she probably didn't want to be known.

Kunikida Dubu suddenly felt that he was a scumbag and claimed to be righteous, but he did something completely contrary to justice.

He lowered his head, pain in his eyes, clenched his fists tightly, immersed in remorse.

On the contrary, Osamu Dazai didn't have so many messy thoughts, he looked at Ruri with a smile, and counterattacked without hesitation: "I have a good memory, I remember very-very clearly, it was your rash action that made me almost strangled to death, Isn't it?"