7: Bold Plans

7: "It's not something you need to know"

    The next morning, as soon as Ruri opened her hazy eyes, she subconsciously ran to the office.

    The anxious eyes suddenly lit up when they caught another shadow in the room.

    I saw Dazai Osamu standing in front of the mirror, carefully arranging the collar of his suit, and when he heard the sound behind him, he turned back and smiled.

    It was just a normal smile, but in an instant, Ruri's heart suddenly calmed down.

    Last night, he waited until midnight despite being ill, and Osamu Dazai still did not come back.

    If you can't see him even this morning...a broken heart doesn't know what it will be like.

    "Good morning."

    Dazai Osamu looked at Ruri's still-spirited face for a while, and his eyes gradually moved down.

    The beautiful teenager was wearing only a fat white shirt, standing there, with a slender figure, as young as a teenager.

    The slender hem of the fabric looms and hides important parts, and below it is a pair of slender and straight legs, white to reflective.

    He stepped on the ground with his bare feet, and his eyes were as bright as gems, as if they were shining with tiny rays of light.

    "So why don't you dress properly before you get better?"

    The smile on Dazai's face became more natural, he turned and sat back on the office chair, and opened his arms towards Ruri.

    Without further ado, Ruri trotted towards him, wrapped her arms around his neck, sat on his lap, and gave him a tight hug.

    The familiar aura enveloped him from all sides again, and Ruri took a deep breath greedily, as if the unease from yesterday had vanished.

    Dazai Osamu took the coat that was on the chair and put it on the boy, carefully covering his bare legs to prevent the spring light from leaking: "I still love to act like a spoiled child."

    "Because I didn't see you yesterday, It's too late." Ruri said sullenly.

    As if he didn't want to talk about this sensitive topic, he changed his words: "It may be that the illness has not completely healed last time, so it has relapsed again. I'm fine, I'm much better today."

    He didn't hear Dazai Oji yesterday. When I communicated with Zhongyuan Zhongye, I thought it was a disease caused by my weak constitution.

    Before he finished speaking, Osamu Dazai, who was half-armed around him, squinted his eyes instantly, as if there was a bottomless chill in them.

    But he won't tell Ruli the truth, so he just controlled his voice and said warmly: "So you still need to rest more recently."

    Ruli pulled away and stared into his eyes, her eyes full of hope: "Then will you come to accompany me today?"

    In those eyes, it was as if he was his own world. Osamu Dazai stared at it for a while, but the next second, he suddenly avoided the other party's line of sight.

    Dazai's eyes drooped, and he explained with a calm expression: "I still have a task today."

    "So you stay here." At this time, he smiled again, and gently touched the top of Ruri's head, "Wait. I'm back."

    The tingling in my heart seemed to come back.

    Ruri looked at him resentfully, puffed up her cheeks, and expressed her protest with silence.