6: Poisoned

6: "Only him in his world"

    The soft lips sucked on his wrist, what a weird experience it was!

    Although it was the injured position, Ruri still tasted a strange feeling of pain mixed with relief.

    Just sucking it has such a scalp-numbing effect, Ruri was completely shocked to the spot, and her back trembled.

    It's a little bad...

    His pupils trembled slightly, and he clenched his teeth, trying to stop Chuya's actions no matter what he said.

    wait!

    It's just that he couldn't speak, and he typed too slowly. Therefore, Zhongyuan Zhong also directly ignored his wishes and buried his head again.

    It was a force that was neither light nor heavy, and it was so comfortable that it was addicting.

    As if aware of Ruri's resistance, the young man's right hand wearing black leather gloves tightly clenched the slender wrist, slightly curled under the orange hair on the forehead, raised a pair of blue and beautiful eyes, the ends of the eyes were slightly raised, With a deep look, he glanced at Ruri.

    The "..."

    screen is frozen here again.

    Her heart skipped a beat, as if she had been hit by an arrow, causing Ruri's demeanor to appear a little dazed.

    Taking this opportunity, the young man continued to lean down and took two more breaths on his wound.

    After all the excess blood was sucked away, he hurriedly put down Ruri's arm, stood up, and spit into the trash can beside him.

    "Cough cough, bah!" After spitting out the black blood remaining in his mouth, Zhongyuan Zhongye stood up straight with a displeased face.

    A drop of blood slid down the corner of his lips, he felt something, and wiped it with the back of his hand.

    The lips that were originally just pale pink were dyed bright red, adding a bit of strange charm to this young man with fierce eyebrows.

    At this moment, Ruri suddenly understood why the Central Plains also had such a hot reputation.

    It was a temptation that was completely different from the charm of Osamu Dazai, but could directly hit the soul.

    The heavy smell of blood in the mouth is not pleasant, Zhongyuan Zhongya's expression is full of irritability, and he really wants to rinse his mouth.

    But he still endured temporarily, first calmly glanced at the flat fracture of the ladder, then came to Ruri's side, and hugged him without a word.

    "???"

    Subconsciously, he hugged his neck in a panic, and Ruri's expression was completely confused.

    This, how did this person suddenly change from pure love to a master of flirting? ?

    He shook his legs in an attempt to protest this kind of princess hug, but Zhongyuan Zhong just glared at him impatiently: "Don't move around, I'll take you to Dazai now!"

    Ruri: Not really, right?

    Ruri: I haven't found my book yet!

    I don't know how the other party saw through his mental activities, and Zhongyuan Zhong also said in a good mood: "What kind of book is a book, how can I take care of a book now!"