37: Miss Big Race

37: The leader is about to appear, don't worry!

    At this moment, Ruri felt extremely nervous.

    It was as if after pranking others, the parents of the other party came to ask for an explanation.

    In front of him, Akashi Seijuro, who was only two years older than him, but seemed extremely calm and mature, was the one who gave him such a sense of oppression.

    Although Akashi Junpei's status plummeted and lost a lot of fans because of Ruri, Ruri could swear to God that he really just wanted to teach him a little lesson.

    He got into the thief's car of the Akashi family, and he didn't know what kind of fate was waiting for him.

    Ruri swallowed her saliva and decided to save herself first.

    "Actually...I can explain these things!" As

    he pondered, he typed slowly, racking his brains to think of what Akashi Seijuro would say soft-hearted.

    But as soon as he opened his mouth, Akashi Seijurou directly blocked his mouth: "You don't have to explain, I know it all." The

    red-haired Akashi sat with his legs crossed, his golden and red eyes twinkling slightly. The flirtatious light made his temperament even more fierce, and just being swept by him lightly, there was a feeling of fear.

    "I pay attention to the grievances between you."

    In fact, he even took the time to watch yesterday's live broadcast and took a look at the performance of his stupid cousin.

    "I really want to thank you."

    He suddenly raised his lips and looked at Ruri: "Thank you for letting Junpei, who was spoiled by the name Akashi, be severely beaten by society."

    Ruri: "..."

    For a while, Ruri really couldn't tell whether Akashi Seijurou was mocking him or sincerely thanking him.

    After all, their relatives were madly humiliated, and they could still be so happy. Usually, they were either lunatics or poor people whose lives had been tragically changed.

    But Akashi Seijuro doesn't seem to fit in either.

    As if aware of his suspicions, Akashi Seijuro continued to explain: "You only attacked him once, or it was because he had spoken unkindly to you before, and the latter things were completely his own fault and had nothing to do with you."

    "So after he It's not your fault that you will be judged by the world, I can still tell these things clearly."

    He said it with reason and reason, but he was still calm, and Ruri finally gradually believed that he really didn't blame himself, He rescued himself from the crisis out of kindness, and finally heaved a sigh of relief.

    "It's great that you can understand. In fact, I don't have any thoughts about Akashi Junpei. I will explain it to him when I go back, and I will never target him again. Please rest assured."