32: I Beat Myself

32: "very dangerous!"

    "Zhongya."

    Dazai Osamu glanced at Zhongyuan Zhongya dissatisfied, and his voice became more serious: "This is a very serious question, answer it seriously."

    Zhongyuan Zhongya: "..."

    He is very serious, he does not want to choose any A Dun!

    But seeing Osamu Dazai care so much about his answer, Zhongyuan Zhong also had to imagine the scene out of thin air.

    "I'm probably... going to like the Sunshine Dun." He said according to his own thoughts, "After all, the Dun Tai in the organization has no idea what he's thinking about every day, or the sunshine will make me feel more comfortable. "

    In an instant, Osamu Dazai felt an arrow stabbed in his chest.

    Zhongyuan Zhong also continued to complain: "Speaking of which, how could the dark dude like him? It was a false proposition from the beginning, okay? Who would like that kind of guy."     "

    ..."

Liang, all kinds of arrows have pierced several big holes in his heart, dripping with blood.

    He lowered his head, the long forehead hair obscured his expression, but he could see his heavy heart from the black smoke wrapped around him.

    This is probably Ruri's mental thinking.

    Compared to him, 'Osamu Dazai' from another world is better!

    Otherwise... it is impossible to do xxxxxxx things! !

    Thinking of the rather ambiguous behaviors he had read in the book, Osamu Dazai's palms shrunk suddenly, wrinkling the documents on the table, and the veins on the backs of his white hands were slightly stretched, showing the pain of his master.

    But he doesn't allow it.

    He would never allow Ruri to escape beside him.

    Since he found Ruri that day, Ruri has been integrated into a part of his body. Without Ruri, it is like a fish without water and a brain without oxygen.

    He and Ruri can't be separated from each other, even if they lose it, they have to get it back again!

    He was going to tell Ruri that he was definitely more attentive than that Hua Huachang over there!

    "Go and urge Saiki Kongsuke, I want to get his research results as soon as possible."

    Osamu Dazai took a deep breath and immediately gave the order.

    No longer forced to listen to his assumptions, Zhongyuan Zhong also breathed a sigh of relief and bowed his head.

    Just before turning around and leaving, the leader Dazai Osamu glanced at him and knocked on the table: "Bring me sandbags and gloves."

    He was going to blow that Dazai Osamu's head!

    Nakahara Nakaya: "...Yes."