54: Fancy Support Scene

54: "Fuck you lame"

The Central Plains was also forced to go into battle.

Still very embarrassing and embarrassing.

In order not to let the world recognize that he was the one who did this shameful behavior, he also deliberately grabbed a paper bag with stuff in it, cut out the position of the eyes and put it on the top of his head.

The typical practice is to hide one's ears and steal the bell.

Then, he stepped forward with dead eyes amid the admiration of the mafia members.

A sturdy subordinate was waiting for him there, and when he saw him coming, he bowed his body respectfully.

Immediately, Zhongyuan Zhong also twitched... stepped on his shoulder and stood up straight.

The Mafia subordinates below also supported his ankles and stood up straight. Due to the effect of gravity, he could hardly feel any weight, and his back was as straight as a pine and cypress.

As a result, a bizarre picture of two big men successfully merging into one appeared on the scene.

The man wearing black sunglasses below had a serious face, and stood in the same place aggressively. The man who stepped on his shoulders wore a weird headgear, but he could not wait to bury his head on the ground.

The opposite difference is often obvious.

The Central Plains also wanted to turn around and leave at this moment.

He was really out of his mind to help the leader Osamu Dazai complete this support action!

Ah, ah, this is too embarrassing! !

At this too shameful moment, the only happiness in his heart was that the surroundings were dark, so that he would not be too conspicuous.

And he also wears headgear insurance to ensure that others will not recognize him.

"You did a very good job, Zhongya." The leader Osamu Dazai smiled and gave him a thumbs up, but Zhongyuan Zhongya couldn't wait to bite this bastard to death.

But in the struggle between reason and impulse, he silently endured this bad breath, and accepted the cheering card handed to him by the leader Osamu Dazai.

Arranged vertically.

Soon, among the pile of horizontal support cards on the scene, there was only one place that flashed in a special vertical row. Because it was too unconventional, Ruri on the stage noticed it almost immediately.

He looked at the blurry figure holding the vertical support card with a confused expression, and always felt that this figure was too tall and too strange.

But because it was a stage performance, he didn't distract too much, just stared at it for a while before subconsciously showing a smile.

Such a smile was quickly captured by the two Dazai Osamu.

Even the unfamiliar fans around screamed: "Ah, ah, Ruri is looking at me!"