22: Carried Me

22: "Want to replace that person"

Facing such an attractive Ruri, Osamu Dazai narrowed his eyes and smiled happily.

"...Learning to fight is very hard, don't cry."

"No problem!" Ruri immediately assured me happily.

Perhaps the two opened their hearts, and Osamu Dazai no longer had any joking thoughts, but instead analyzed it seriously: "I don't think there is any problem with your thinking. If you want to gain a firm foothold by that person's side, you must have a lot of trump cards."

"The fighting method is the first hole card, which means that even if you are in danger, you will not be passive."

He first stretched out a finger, representing a hole card.

After that, the second one was slowly stretched out.

Raised the corners of his lips.

"I don't know this second trump card, are you interested in owning it?"

"In addition to being able to defend yourself, as a separate individual, you must also be completely independent."

Dazai Osamu said eloquently, The length of the chicken soup instilling love with Ruli.

It's a lot of hype, and it's not like the idea of ​​someone who has never been in love.

"If you're attached to others, you're like a toy at someone's disposal. Once you get tired of it, you'll be kicked away and thrown into the trash."

"Successful people only appreciate being able to stand by their side If the difference is too great, he will not pay attention to you."

"But if you were an independent individual, things would be completely different."

"So if you have your own trump card, the first is to become a The existence that matches that person, the second is that even if you lose your position in that person's heart, you still have the freedom to live."

Ruri agreed, Dazai Osamu deserves to be a genius in psychological research, and his ideas are very professional.

In Ruri's world, there is only the leader Osamu Dazai, but there are many things in the world of the leader Dazai Osamu.

If you can't change the leader Dazai Osamu, it's fair to let yourself have the same amount of things.

His eyes lit up, and he couldn't wait to ask: "What should I do?"

"It's very simple." Dazai Osamu smiled at him, raised his palm and made a gesture of money, "First of all, we must be financially independent. Okay ."

He glanced at the small bag that Ruli slanted across: "Let's imagine, what if your bag is stolen and all your property is wiped out in an instant?"

"Even if it's not so unlucky, there will always be One day the money you bring will be spent, how will you survive then?"

"So, what you need to think about now is the way you can earn money."