Chapter 11: Just Another Tuesday.

"I'm over it." Chanel complains beside me as she types away on her phone.

She's currently ranting about how the shoes she ordered from Prague got mixed up with someone else's.

"Just calm down." Christian tells her. "I'm sure, your shoes are on the way."

"Yeah. You're probably right." Chanel says, placing her phone on the table.

"Where's Aaron?" She asks me and I stare at her.

Probably fucking his mistress. I don't know.

"Um, I have no idea. He told me he was gonna meet me here." I tell her.

"Anyway, Christian and I are throwing a huge party Friday night and you're invited." She tells me.

"Oh." I'm working on Friday. "I'll be busy, but I'll try to swing by."

"Very well then. I'll add you to the guest list." She says and I nod.

My phone buzzes in my hand and I turn on the screen.

Miles: You look amazing today.

I turn around and I catch him staring at me. He points at his phone signaling me to respond to his text.

Me: What can I say, I have someone to impress now.

I smile at him as he reads the text I just sent. His eyes shoot up and capture mine in his intense stare.

"Whatcha looking at babe?" I hear Aaron say as he sits beside me. I immediately slide my phone into my right pocket and smile at him.

"Nothing. Just looking around." I lie. "I missed you."

Also another lie.

"Really?" He asks me and I nod, biting my lower lip. He takes that as a sign to kiss me and he locks his lips with mine. Pulling me closer to him on the bench, holding my waist. I get on top of him, straddling him. I feel Miles' eyes burning into my back.

"A-hem." Chanel says and I pull away from him.

"Sorry." I whisper.

"We got a little carried away." Aaron says, chuckling.

"I can see that, just don't make me throw up my lunch." She says, taking a piece of lettuce captive with her fork.

Aaron starts whispering in my ear with his hand on my thigh and I giggle. I look to my right and I see Aaliyah staring at us.

I'm about to make her so jealous.

"Let's go to the janitor's closet." I whisper in his ear.

"What? Now?" He asks, a surprised expression on his face.

"Mhm." I say, biting my bottom lip. "I need you." I tell him, batting my eyelashes.

"You don't have to tell me twice." He says, standing up. He helps me up and wraps his hands around me from behind. I can confidently say that all eyes are on us right now. Including Aaliyah's. We use the back exit and leave the cafeteria.