Chapter 29: Kylie Jenner.

"I'm not ready for the SATs." Chanel says, typing away on her phone as she sits beside me. We're seated on the bleachers, watching the football team practice.

"Neither am I. I'll probably cheat off Miles." I say, taking a potato chip out of the Lays bag.

"Speaking of Miles, how's that ship going?" She asks, placing her phone on her lap.

"There's no ship." I tell her, shrugging.

"There isn't? I figured you guys would have been all lovey-dovey by now." She says and I shake my head.

"If he has feelings for me, he has a weird way of showing it. And besides, I'm done with serious relationships. After what I went through with Aaron, I just need to focus on myself." I tell her and she nods.

"Absolutely. But you also need to get it in once in a while, you don't want cobwebs in little Jasmine now, do you?" She asks and I smack her arm as I chuckle.

"Shut up, Chanel." I say, laughing.

"I'm just saying." She says, lifting her hand in fake surrender.

"Do you think Cal Grundy has calf implants?" I ask her as I stare at our school quarterback sprint down the field.

"Oh, he definitely does. Those calves can't be real." She says, taking a chip from the bag.

"I knew it." I chirp.

Minutes later, I'm walking down the hall. P.E, which I skipped is almost over. I head to the girls' locker room and take a shower. Putting on a short gown, leather jacket, and fishnet stockings. I have Biology right now, so I walk to my class when I'm done. As I walk down the hallway, Mrs. Marren, the snobby Guidance Counselor stares at me.

"Not so fast, young lady." She says and I roll my eyes.

I don't need this shit.

"Is there a problem?" I ask her.

"What are you wearing?" Mrs. Marren asks me, looking appalled.

"A dress." I snap back.

"Well, where's the rest of it?" Mrs. Marren asks her as I feel her eyes on my thigh.

"I don't know what your problem with me is, but I have to get to class." I tell her before I start walking again.

"Young lady, get back here!!!" Mrs. Marren yells behind me. I flip her the finger as I make my way down the hall.

I sashay to my biology class and sit in my usual seat at the front. Miles walks in and sits beside me.

"I just heard Mrs. Marren cussing you out. What did you do to her?" He asks me, smiling.

"She has a problem with my dress. I'll probably get detention, but I don't care. I'm not changing." I tell him.

"You shouldn't. It looks good on you." He says and I blush. The teacher starts teaching and I pay attention. This is our last class before SATs and I'm trying to learn as much as I can.

Mrs. Marren barges into the classroom, fuming.

"Jasmine Prentice, come with me." She announces. I don't budge.

Mr. Clay, my Biology teacher, just stares at Mrs. Marren wondering what this is about.

"Are you deaf?" Mrs. Marren asks, standing in front of my seat.

"I'm taking notes, you're not transparent." I tell her.

"I'm giving you detention for two weeks straight if you don't stand up right now." She threatens.