Chapter 32: Concrete.

"Fuck off please." I say as I walk down the hall.

Miles is currently on my tail begging me to talk to him. Yeah, I'm not going to do that.

"Come on, Jaz." He says walking beside me.

"You want me to put my hands on you." I tell him as I walk out of the school building.

"I have apologized so many times. I have called and I've left you messages, yet nothing. You're killing me here." He says and I stop in my tracks. I stare at Miles and tears fill my eyes.

"Unless you're giving me his address and number, I don't want to talk to you." I tell him. Miles cups my cheek and I swat his arm away.

"You can't hurt him, Jasmine." He tells me.

"Why not?" I say, wiping my eyes.

"Because it's illegal and you'll go to jail." He points out.

"What he did to me was illegal too. I don't want to talk to you if you're not ready to give me what I want." I say, turning to go.

"Wait." He says and I stop walking.

"Tell me what I want to hear, Miles." I say, looking at him.

"I'll text you his address." He says, running his hands through his hair.

I pat him on the head and smile at him.

"Nice doing business with you." I say with a smile on my face.

"JASMINE!!!" I hear Aaron say before I feel his hands pulling me. He spins me around and punches me in the face.

"Yo dude, what the fuck?!?" Miles says as I drop to the ground touching my chin. I think he busted my lip.

I look down at the concrete floor as droplets of blood stain the ground. I hear Miles and Aaron scuffling and from the sounds of it I think they're fighting.

I use the strength I have left to lift myself off the ground and lay on my back. Aaron is beating the shit out of Miles. From the corner of my eye, I see Aaliyah approaching us in her cheer uniform.

"Aaron!!! God!" She squeals as she tries to separate the two boys.

"Don't touch me, bitch." Aaron says coldly as he shrugs her hands off him.

"And you," He says turning to me.

I stare into his eyes and he walks closer to me. Grabbing my face he squeezes my cheeks as he lowers his head to mine.

"If you ever try that shit you did last night again, I will personally see to it that you never walk again." He threatens.

"Bullshit." I say, smiling in his face.

His hands trail down to my neck and he starts choking. I spit on his face and he lets go of my neck.

"You bitch." He yells in my face and I laugh. He slaps me and my head hits the concrete floor.

"Jasmine!!!" I hear Miles say as I feel him shaking me.

"Huh?" I hum.

"Wake up." Miles says as he shakes my body.

I open my eyes and I see Miles staring at me with worry in his grey eyes. My head is banging right now. Miles helps me stand up and he guides me to the car.

I had no idea I passed out. The last thing I remember is hitting my head on the ground.

"Careful." Miles says as I bend to get in the passenger seat.