Chapter 34: Revenge

Chapter 34: Revenge.

I fasten the belt on my trench coat before I check myself out in my full-length mirror. I look like a rich housewife and that's the exact look I was going for.

Today, I'm going to pay my little friend Trevor a visit. He actually lives in a really nice house in Hollywood hills. Richard lent me one of his cars to use.

Grabbing my bag filled with supplies, I  sling it over my left shoulder before I walk out of my apartment. When I get to the car, I place it in the passenger seat and start driving.

An hour later, I pull up to the address that Miles gave me and I turn my car off.

Letting out a tired sigh, I stare at the mansion in front of me.

"God, please forgive me." I say to myself before I grab the bag and head out of the car.

I walk up the front porch and I knock on the door. As I wait for him to answer, I adjust the hazmat mask on my head. The door opens shortly after that and I spray devil's breath in his face. He is knocked out instantly. I enter the house, locking the door behind me.

I have a lot of work to do.

I drag Trevor's lifeless frame from the doorway, up the stairs. It's very hard, he weighs a lot. Eventually, I find his bedroom and leave him on the floor.

I need a drink and a snack.

I head back downstairs and find the kitchen. Grabbing a bag of chips and a can of Arizona, I sit on the island and eat. I need all the energy I can get to do what I'm about to do.

After I'm done eating, I head back to Trevor's room. I drag his body towards the bed and use all my strength to hoist him up on the bed. I handcuff his hands to the two sides of the bed and I tie his legs together with a rope.

Reaching into my bag filled with supplies, I grab two latex gloves and put them on. I take out the tripod and place a camera on it. I press the record button and I slap Trevor to wake him up from his slumber.

He stirs and I slap him again and he jumps up in fear. But he can't move much due to the restraints on him.

"Don't shout." I tell him. "No one will hear you."

"What the fuck?!! Who are you?" He asks and I chuckle.

"You really don't know who I am?" I ask him and he sends me a death glare.

I don't say anything. I start unbuckling his belt and he fusses but gives in when he realizes he's stuck. I pull his boxers down and his limp member is freed.

There's not much to him down here. He's probably gonna be six or seven inches when he's hard.

"Let's get this bad boy up huh? What do you say?" I ask him.

"Get the fuck away from me." He says, shaking and tossing on the bed.

I let out a loud laugh.

"You really need to calm down." I say before I straddle him. I rub myself against him and I feel him grow beneath me.

Ah, that was quick.

"Already? I thought you'd last longer than that?" I ask him.

"What do you want from me?" He asks and I smile.

"I'm gonna take what I came for and leave." I tell him.

I take the knife out of the pocket of my trench coat and I get off him. I hold his dick in my hands and I put the knife beside the tip.

"Now, how low do you want it?" I ask Trevor and he starts shaking. "Stop moving and let me work." I bark at him.

"Please stop. I'll do whatever you want." He says and I take the knife away from his hardened member.

"Hmm, let's see." I say, pretending to be in thought.

"I want you to stop raping girls. How about that?" I say, staring at him.

"Oh My God, you're the girl from the club." He says with wide eyes.

"Bingo." I say, raising my eyebrows.

"I'm so sorry about that night, I was drunk." He says and I pout.

"Aww, really? You were drunk. That makes it okay then." I say, sarcastically.

Trevor lets out a sigh of relief.

This boy thinks I'm not gonna cut his dick off.

Cute.

"So, are we good?" He says and I smile.

"Yeah, we're good." I say, smiling at him. "In fact, let me go ahead and loosen these restraints." I tell him and he nods.

I act like I'm about to untie his legs, but in one swift movement, I grab his dick and cut it off.

There's blood everywhere.

I have his dick in my hand, literally.

He lets out cries of pain and I start laughing.

"Don't cry, at least you still have balls. And I left a little piece of your dick there." I tell him.

His cries of agony get louder and that's when I start moving faster. I grab a Ziploc bag out of my bag of supplies and I put the organ inside.

"Now, we're good." I tell him.

"Fuck!!!" Trevor yells as he starts to cry.

Aww, poor baby.

Well, time to go.

I dismantle the tripod and turn off the camera, placing it in the bag. I take off my gloves and toss it in the bag as well before I zip it. I hold the bag in my hand and get a last look at Trevor.

"You look better like this honestly. And look on the bright side, I just jump-started your transition process to becoming a female. You'll finally get a pussy. The real organ that embodies who you are." I tell him.

"Ciao." I say before I leave the room.

I can hear Trevor crying and screaming even when I'm downstairs, so I know that his neighbors can heat it too. I slip out of his house and rush to my car. Once I'm inside, I drive off and don't look back.

***

"Girl you are late." Barbie says as I walk into the locker room.

"That's because I'm not here to work." I tell her. "I'm clearing out my locker." I say walking past her to my locker.

"Girl, stop playing." She says and I stare at her.

"I ain't playing." I say before I start putting the items in my locker in the box I brought with me.

"Girl ain't no way you're leaving me here alone. I'm gonna miss you, dawg." Barbie says and I laugh.

"You can always quit too." I tell her and she sucks her teeth.

"You know that ain't an option. I have a kid remember? How am I gonna feed her?" She asks me and I shrug.

"You also have a degree in business administration, you can use that. Anyway, I'm not here to tell you what to do, I just came to get my stuff." I say, placing a can of Got2b glue in the box.

"Does Christopher know?" She asks and I shake my head.

"How could you not tell him? Jasmine, he literally owns the club." Barbie says as I close the locker.

"He's been busy. And besides, I'm gonna work tomorrow. It'll be my last day here, I'll tell him then." I tell her.

"I'm gonna miss your dumb ass." Barbie says, hugging me.

"Get off." I say, chuckling.

"You know you love me." Barbie says.

"Girl you better hit them showers 'cause I don't know what that smell is." I tell her and she hits my arm as she pulls away.

"Shut up bitch." She says and I let out a loud laugh.