Chapter 39: Blown.

Chapter 39: Blown.

"Atlantic City, baby." Barbie says beside me as we get off the bus.

I drag my suitcase behind me as we walk to the hotel. We're staying at the four seasons, courtesy of the club, aka Christopher.

"I can't wait to take a nap." I tell her.

"Nap? Girl, we are going shopping as soon as we drop off our bags." Barbie informs me.

"Why? I wanna sleep." I complain as we walk into the hotel lobby.

"You'll sleep after work. Now come one." She says, pulling me after her.

We spend the evening shopping for outfits that we didn't really need, but bought anyway. Now, we're at the club that's hosting this whole weekend getaway. Club Novacaine is packed, top to bottom and I'm currently giving Laverne Booker a lap dance.

"Damn ma, you sure can move." He says and I roll my eyes at him.

Turning around, I run my hand across his stubble and lock my hands behind his head as I grind on his member. He lets out a groan and I smile at him.

"You wanna get outta here?" He asks and I nod.

I need a distraction after the rollercoaster of a week I just had. Finding out Richard was my dad and Aaron was my step-brother really did a number on me.

"Do you have some Henny? 'Cause, that's the only way I'm gonna come with." I ask him.

"We can get some on the way." He says and I smile at him.

"Okay. I'll meet you by the bar in the five." I say, getting off him.

"Okay, sweetcakes." He quips.

I head to the locker room and I get changed. I put on my little black dress and heels. I spot Laverne waiting for me by the bar and I walk over to him.

"You ready?" I ask him.

"Damn." He says, staring at my tits.

"My eyes are up here." I say, snapping my fingers at him.

"Sorry." He gulps. "Let's go." He adds. Taking my hand in his, he leads me out of the club. Once we're outside, the valet driver brings Laverne's car and we get in.

"I'm gonna drive us to go get the Hennessy, okay?" Laverne tells me as I buckle my seatbelt.

"Okay." I reply, nodding.

He starts driving the car and I turn on the radio. Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" starts playing and I dance in my seat. Laverne watches me and laughs.

When we get to the liquor store, he leaves the car and buys a bottle of Hennessy.

Minutes later, we're pulling up to his house. It's a huge mansion surrounded by a beautiful garden. The automatic gates open with the click of a button and he drives in. He parks the car and opens my door for me. Leading me inside his house, he closes the door behind him.

"Can you put some music on?" I ask him and he nods.

He walks away to put music on, leaving me in the foyer. I take my shoes off and find the living room. The speakers in the living room start playing a familiar song and I sing along.

Laverne walks in with two glasses and he hands one to me. I smile at him and start drinking. He sits beside me and I snuggle into him.

"Do you throw parties here?" I ask him.

"Sometimes, maybe after games." He tells me and I nod.

"Sounds fun." I tell him.

"You should attend one." He tells me and I stare at him.