Chapter 15: Singer.

Chapter 15: Singer

"GTA four or five?" Miles asks, staring at me.

"I don't play video games." I tell him.

"At all?" He says, surprised.

"Yeah." I tell him, shrugging. "All my free time is dedicated to homework and work."

"That's so boring. What time do you use to unwind?" He asks me and I look away. Staring at the skating pit.

"Unwinding is for people without problems. I can't afford to sit around and unwind when there's money to be made." I say, playing with the hem of my crop top.

"But you're a senior in high school. You're young, you should act your age." He says, placing his hand on top of mine. I look up staring into his eyes.

"Sadly, I can't do that. Maybe two years from now my life wouldn't be so complicated." I tell him

"Are you planning on going to college?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I don't see college in the cards for me. I'll probably go to art school." I say, intertwining my warm hands with his cold ones.

"You draw?" He asks and I nod.

"I also paint." I add.

"Wow, I would have never guessed that." Miles says, pulling me closer to him. The cool breeze fanning my skin.

"Well, there are a lot of things you don't know about me." I say, looking into his eyes. His face is two inches away from mine. I can feel his hot breath on my cheek.

"You have the most beautiful eyes." Miles tells me, smiling.

"Kiss me already." I say, rolling my eyes. He leans in and gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

"What was that?" I ask him, chuckling.

"Did I do it wrong?" He asks me, pulling away.

"That wasn't a kiss. That was a peck." I point out.

"Well, you're kinda the first girl I've kissed so." He tells me and I laugh. His expression changes and I stop laughing.

"Oh, you're actually serious." I say, staring at him. "How is that possible? You're a senior in high school. Kissing someone is inevitable."

"Not for me. I kept to myself throughout the ninth and tenth grade. I just recently made some friends this year." He tells me and I nod.

"Well, you being a conservative isn't the conversation I thought we'd be having right now." I joke.

"I'm not a conservative." He quips.

"Oh, yeah?" I say, raising an eyebrow as I stare at him. "Touch my boobs."

"W-what?" He stutters.

"You heard me. Grope these titties." I say and he lets out a nervous laugh.

"Just do it." I tell him. I grab his hands and lead him to my chest. He chose my right boob and I smile at him.

"See? Now, was that so hard?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"It's still unbelievable that you've never done anything intimate with anyone." I tell him and I can feel him massaging my breasts.

"Why is it unbelievable?" He asks me and I shrug.

"Guys are known for their high sex drive and need to always get it in. So, you being a male specimen, it's expected that you've done these things and you're literally almost twenty." I tell him.