Chapter 19: Presents

"Yo, what the fuck was that?" Aaron asks me and I roll my eyes at him.

"What are you even talking about?" I say, turning around.

We're the only ones in the school hallway. He inches closer to me and I stare at him, not backing down. I'm done being scared of him.

"What was that performance with that ant?" He asks me and I laugh in his face.

"Are you jealous?" I say, folding my arms as I stare at him.

"You're still my girlfriend." He says, coming closer.

"Oh, now I'm your girlfriend. When your dumbass has a sex tape with my best friend." I tell him.

"She was a mistake, that wasn't supposed to get out. I know that now." He says, touching my cheeks.

"You really think I'm that stupid." I tell him, placing my hand on his.

"Babe, I'm sorry. Remember how it was in the beginning? I want us to go back to how it was." He says, cupping her face in his hands, making me stare at him.

"You hurt me so bad, Aaron." I tell him with tears in my eyes.

My tears always betray me.

"I know. And I've changed I promise." He tells me. I grab lean in and kiss him and he kisses me back.

I know you'll probably judge me for this, but I don't care. He seems sincere and I love him.

When I pull away from him, I hear footsteps. I turn around and I see Miles and Chanel watching us with shocked looks on their faces. Miles looks more hurt than shocked. Aaron pulls me closer to his side and flashes them a small smile. He turns around with his arm still around me and leads me back into the school theater.

"I can't wait to go to homecoming with your fine ass." Aaron whispers in my ear when we get seated. I giggle and he kisses my cheek.

Relationships are tricky. One minute you think you know what you want, the next you're doing something totally different. Relationships are unpredictable. I'm willing to work on this if he's really into it like he says he is.

***

Barbie and are currently at this erotic wear store, shopping for stripper clothes. She's in the dressing room right now about to show me an outfit she picked.

"Okay, I'm coming out." She tells me.

"Bitch hurry up, I'm getting hungry." I tell her.

Barbie comes out in a pink two-piece and I gasp.

"Gorgeous." I say in total awe of how the outfit looks on her body.

"I don't know. I feel like it looks basic." She says and I roll my eyes.

"Bitch, you better be joking." I tell her and she chuckles.

"I'll take it." She says, smiling.

"You better." I reply, feeling my phone buzzing. I take it out of my pocket and I see a text from Richard.

Richard: Back in town. Can't wait to see you."

"Everything okay?" Barbie asks and I look up, staring at her.

"Yeah. I just got a message from this dude I met at the club." I reveal.

"Oh, is it that man you were having a cigar with?" She asks and I nod.
"He comes around once in a while and just sits in the VIP section. You're the first girl he actually asked to see." She tells me.