Introduction

Hi & welcome to MAFIA|

"Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite you here myself" Taehyung said to which Jungkook smiled at the detectives boldness

"Well, if I knew you looked this hot, I would have come earlier" Jungkook said pulling out a cigar placing it in-between his lips and then a lighter but at seeing the look on the blond detective face he just pulled it away.

ABOUT THE BOOK.

First of, I'm absolute bad at naming or introducing a book.

This is a Mafia and police officer AU

I hope not to put too much plot twist but I can't trust my imagination so we will see.

This is going to have a lot of smut chapter for a very good reason so please be warned.

Mafia world and the police world never collides, so why would Jungkook the biggest most feared and wanted mafia boss risk reviewing his identity to a police officer.

Let's find out together

~~~~~~

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the gifs or pictures in this fanfiction. All credit to the rightful owners. The plots and storyline is my original idea, if you see a similar book it's pure coincidence.

I would like to mention that this book contains boy×boy and lots of matured contents.

The plots are still raw from my imagination so I hope to surprise myself too.

Thank you

~~~~~~

Meet the characters

Jeon Jungkook

<~~>

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung

Other characters will be introduced as the story progresses

Disclaimer;

I do not own any of this characters,
this is purely fanfiction.

This story will contain:

Boy×boy
Angst
Gum fight
Toture
Smut
Lots of Smut
Mafia/Police
Betrayal
Plot twist
Matured languages

Ship:
Taekook
Namjin
Yoonmin

I respect every ship out there and hope you respect mine.

If you are not comfortable with any of this contents kindly leave or discontinue reading.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me

Without further ado, please enjoy 💜💜💜