Adam & eve

I feel sorry for her,

She looks at me broken down and with every thought processing her brain and questions 'what was wrong with me?'

I answer 'nothing he took you for granted',

She looks back up at me with tears cascading down her cheeks and asks 'but if I meant the world why couldn't he stick to that world?'

I reply 'sometimes men don't understand that every word or phrase they use impact us women as a vow for our heart, and our safety.'

She looks at her lips and says 'but I have perfect lips and he kissed another, he tasted someone else and still claims to want me, how can that be?'

I reply 'even when Adam and eve wasn't supposed to eat the apple from the tree they were punished, so leave it to God and he will allow his punishment.'

With tears streaming down her hand clutching her heart and her full honesty, She replied 'but even though he hurt me, I could never want to hurt him, or see him get hurt, I still love him although I am in pain although I feel in comparison to her every single day.'

I let her to express her words and watched her as she told me I then hugged her because she was to nice, too kind for the world to break her down, she needed time to mend herself back together, and she was a queen that one person couldn't even see.