H.E.A

Love is when you fall asleep thinking about that person and you wake up and think about them until you fall asleep again.

Love is when you smell a distinct smell and it brings back memories of your one and only.

Love is when you hold that person you feel safe and protected and you feel comfortable and it feels like home.

Love is holding the others hand walking along the road and feeling like you are the most special person ever.

Love is looking into the others eyes and creating a future with just the mere thought of looking into those eyes forever.

Love is feeling the butterflies in your stomach enter your heart and making it beat faster and faster whilst you admire what you love most.

Love is the deep connections we feel as we express our deepest emotions and experiences.

Love is for being accepted whatever mood swings you maybe feeling whether goofy or sad.

Love is the upmost feeling we all crave to be cared for, to be adored, to feel emotions never felt before, to feel like the only person in the whole world that catched the others eyes, soul and heart.

L is for the light, the love, the late night talks and long calls to talk about your day.

O is for all the obstacles in the way, the opportunities you take together, and the O in home.

V is for the versatility of the relationship, from mood swings to expressing one another's feelings.

E is for emotions, energy, encouragement, forever and ever no matter the circumstances.

Remember when the right one comes along you will know, and you might even feel like you are in a fairytale and everything is never ending.

......

Happily ever after.