Care

She doesn't care if you're out with your friends, but she does care if you're going to ignore her messages almost the entire time until you get back home.

She doesn't care if other girls message or follow you, but she does care if you try to hide it from her.

She doesn't care if you don't wanna post up pictures with her online, but she does care if you don't let the world know that she does exist in your life.

She doesn't care if you have had a busy day and couldn't find time to message her at work, but she does care if you don't tell her the little things like "Good morning", "Good night" or "I miss you" or "I love you".

She doesn't care if you need time and space away from her, but she does care if you're using that "time and space" as a way to avoid her.

She doesn't care if you guys argue and fight every now and then, but she does care if things are turning the opposite way to what she had imagined.

She doesn't care if it takes the whole night for you to respond, but she does care for you to let her know that you are safe at home.

She doesn't care about what you do with your friends, but she does care about who your friends are and where you are going with them and what you are doing.

She doesn't care if you can't talk to her every second of the day, but she does care if she can't hear your voice before she goes to sleep.

She wants to sleep knowing you are safe, not out till whatever time in the early morning because she needs you more than anything or anyone.

She's willing to compromise with you on a lot of things, but all she asks is for you to not take advantage of that because if you do, you're not going to like the person she's gonna be towards you.