L.O.V.E

A picture so still yet so perfect, 

A photo for a lifetime,

like two lovers holding one another together,

like books forever binded page by page for another outlook and perception received by the reader.

Like a firefly drawn to a light, you got me hypnotised, mesmerised, wrapped around your finger, you are the one that sets my heart on fire.

Love is when you fall asleep thinking about that person and you wake up and think about them until you fall asleep again. 

Love is what everyone needs to feel in their life, without love they see and endure a life with no meaning other than themselves.

L is for the light you receive when you feel someone elses feelings for you and you reciprocate the same feelings or even more.

O is for the obstacles in the way but with every step you conquer all with one another.

V is for the vulnerability of opening yourself out to another person and sharing every though and feeling and experience with one another. 

E is for Everything in between, there may be days where everything just doesn't fit well, you might not feeling anyone or anything but that person, there may be days where everything is so perfect it feels like a dream.

Thankful, Grateful and in love forever and ever.