Mother

Being a mother is quite difficult I know.
Being a mother to an only daughter is even worse.
I can see that mothers try to push their daughters along the right pathway.
Their daughters are the most precious delicate flower that all they want is their daughters happiness.

The daughter knows almost everything, she sits and listens to your talks whether you're upset or happy. She gives a mother the support. She tries to give you advice and she understands what your emotions are.

The daughter holds the mother up like a mermaid and her tail, the daughter does everything she can to hold her afloat.

The daughter wants the very best for her mother just like the mum wants it for her daughter. The love a daughter has for her mother is unbreakable, although it may have been 9 months in her mother womb, there's no connection just as strong.

The daughter would lay thousands of rose petals on the floor for her mother to walk in because she deserves it.
The experiences, the emotions, the pain, the hurt and the happiness the mother has been through is more than enough.
The daughter loves the mum endlessly no matter if she gets told off or how far she maybe.

A mother wants her daughter to find love, to find a job they love and to be someone they want to be.
A mothers only wish is for her daughter to always be the same no matter what and to do things she wants to do. Things that when she can look back on in a few years time she can say they were the best moments and tell her children the fun she had.

The daughter maybe much younger than the mum however she has gone through the same raw experiences with the mother, and to be honest i wouldn't have it any other way because at least we can look back on it one day and think about all the troubles that we have passed and all the happy memories.

I love my mother ❤ wherever I may be, if I'm next to her, or all the way at uni my heart still has to hear her voice every morning to know she's okay.