Christmas

A time full of presents,
A time full of ribbons flying everywhere,
A time full of laughter,
A time full of fun,
A time full of leftover turkey,
A time full of christmas adverts,
A time full of christmas trees,
A time full of lights causing electricity Bills to go up and up,
A time for mum to make the worst veg brussel sprouts,
A time for wrapping paper to be flown across the floor,
A time for warmth and love,
A time for champagne and wine,
A time for christmas songs and get togethers.
Why am I telling you all this?
That is the question. Simply because when you look around you don't actually realise what makes christmas, christmas.
We dont take into account the little details so let's go over them again.
A time full of deciding the cheapest present because you cant afford expensive stuff.
A time full of fake laugh as it's the one in a few times the family gets together.
A time full of christmas adverts where kids want things that they will never get.
A time full of mother cooking for hours just to please everyone.
A time full of hours of wrapping to the point of exhaustion.
A time full of hours and hours of cleaning for guests.
Now when we look at all of that then we realise the main points, we dont really need all of that.
All we need is family and love and most of all happiness. Without everyone being happy christmas is just a thing that society has made into for get togethers and everything around us is fake.
If you can not afford it, dont buy it. It's about the thought that counts.
If you are tired, take a rest.
If you see someone that needs help, you also have two hands for a reason.
Take this christmas to think about others and the little details you maybe missing... merry early christmas.