002

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾 ࿐ྂ

"Tiff!" Jonathan's voice called out, Tiffany turns around. "Hey wait up!" He called out again, "what does it look like i am doing?" She asked. Jonathan looked, "sorry" he laughed. Tiffany sarcastically rolled her eyes, suddenly she spotted Billy and a group of popular boys walking down the hallway "let's go" Tiffany edged. 

Jonathan turned around and nodded, the two rushed round the coroner while Billy watched her run off. Tiffany and Jonathan got out of the boys sight, "where are we going?" Jonathan asked as he realised Tiffany was picking up her speed of walking. "To find Nance and Steve, where else?" She laughed.

She grabbed Jonathan's arm and pulled him outside and into the field, "Tiff!" Nancy called out from the same bench Steve and her where making out on earlier on that day. Tiffany and Jonathan made their way over before sitting down opposite the couple. "You better not start eating each others faces again" Tiffany fake smiled as she stared at the two who both got embarrassed at the statement. 

Tiffany laughed, "I'm just playing" she reassured them both. Nancy laughed and smiled while Steve just stared into the distance, "that new boy has made himself comfortable"  Steve spoke in disgust as he watched Billy sitting with all the popular boys. "Someone's taken your crown" Nancy joked, Steve rolled his eyes "I'm still way better than him, trust me" Steve told him self.

Jonathan stayed quiet, he had been through a lot in the past year. That's why the group bonded so well, same sort of issue. "What's up?" Tiffany turned to face Jonathan, "it's nothing. Don't worry about it" he said before he got up and left. Tiffany went to follow him but Steve grabbed her arm and pulled her back down, "just leave him" he spoke.

Tiffany sighed and left him running away, "do you think it's about what happened to Will?" Tiffany asked. "I don't know Tiff" Nancy shrugged, Tiffany turned back around and watched as Jonathan walked inside the school building. "I really don't think he's ok" Tiffany blurted out as she turned back to face the others. "He'll be fine, just give him a few minutes" Steve said.

Tiffany nodded, the sound of the school bell once again flew through the atmosphere. "Great" Tiffany sighed as she got up from the table, "I'll come with you" Nancy said as she got up too. The two girls made their way inside where they where handed a piece of paper.

Tiffany looked down at it, it read that there was a party on halloween night. Nancy got exited as she read it, "oh my god! You better come" Nancy smiled to Tiffany. "Gee I don't know Nance, it's not really my thing" Tiffany sighed, "you are going and besides you have ages before the party. I'm sure you will make your decision and that decision will be yes" Nancy smiled and laughed before she walked into her class.

"Fuck" Tiffany whispered to herself, she didn't want to go but she had a funny feeling Nancy would drag her to that party either way. 

: ̗̀➛

Tiffany lay on her bed, thinking about her day. What was up with Jonathan, for the rest of the day she didn't see him at all. And that worried her, suddenly her phone began to ring which made her jump. "Jesus Christ" she muttered to herself before answering the phone, "hello?" She spoke.

"Hi tiff!" Nancy's voice spoke through the phone, "what's up?" Tiffany asked as she sat up straight on her bed. "I'm just calling because my annoying brother won't stop talking about a girl" Nancy's annoyance could be heard through the phone causing Tiffany to laugh. "A girl? Who" Tiffany teased, "oh it's not like that. He still is head over heels for Eleven" Nancy spoke.

Tiffany stayed silent, she hadn't heard that name in a while. The silence lasted for a while, eventually it was broken by Nancy, "anyway he says she took Dustin's spot in some video game down at the Arcade" Nancy laughed. "Right" Tiffany laughed too, "anyway he says her name is something like. Maxmad?" Nancy said confused, she heard Mikes voice in the background "no it's MADMAX!" He screamed.

"Sorry it's MadMax" Nancy sighed, "got it" Tiffany replied. "He says this max is in school, her names Maxine. Just joined today" Nancy said, "that's weird" Tiffany spoke. "It is, didn't that Billy Hargrove join today?" Nancy questioned. "Yeah he did, how do you know his last name?" Tiffany asked.

"One word, girls" Nancy laughed.

"Tiff!" Tiffany's mother called, "shit" Tiffany cursed. "Sorry I have to go, my mums calling" Tiffany explained before putting down the phone and walking out the room. "What's up mum!" She called, "it's dinner. I have called for you like eight times now" Michelle complained. 

"Alright alright" Tiffany sighed as she made her way to the dinner table.