010

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙴𝙽 ࿐ྂ

"Tiffany!" Michelle called, Tiffany's eyes opened. "Come on darling you are going to be late!" Michelle sighed. Tiffany sat up, she was now going to try play her cards to get out of school. She really couldn't be bothered to go in, she really didn't want too not after the day before. "Mum I feel sick" Tiffany lied as she held her stomach acting like she was in pain.

"Oh do you sweetheart?" Her mother suddenly turned sympathetic and sat down next to her daughter. Tiffany nodded, "Mum I feel really sick like I'm going to be sick" she complained, "it's alright. You take the day off honey. I'll be at work call me if you need anything" Michelle smiled before she kissed her daughter on the head and rushed out her room to get ready for work.

Tiffany quickly picked up the phone and dialled Nancy's number. She picked up very quickly and answered with a simple "hello?" Tiffany smiled as she answered, "hi nance I'm just calling to let you know I'm not coming in today" Tiffany announced. "Why?" Nancy asked, "because I'm ill" Tiffany lied. "Alright, I'll tell Jonathan not to swing by your house" Nancy huffed.

"Thank you" Tiffany replied, there was a short pause before Nancy spoke up. "Hey if you feel better later, we can meet up outside the arcade" Nancy offered. Tiffany thought about it, "you know what. That will be fine hopefully, why the arcade though?" Tiffany questioned. "Oh because Mikes going to the arcade and I thought it would be easier if we just met up outside" She explained.

Tiffany agreed. "Well I better get going" Nancy sighed, "I'll see you later then" Nancy spoke suddenly "bye" Tiffany replied before she hung the phone up.

It was so easy to get a day off if you could act like you actually where ill. Tiffany waited for the front door to close signalling that her mother was now out the house so that she could now do whatever she pleased. As the thud of the door closing shook the house a little, Tiffany jumped up from her bed and tossed around the house.

Turning on the TV and eating whatever food she wanted. Tiffany messed around the house for the whole day, the day consisted of lounging around the house all day. Soon Tiffany was getting ready in her room to go out with Nancy later, she hurried to grab her keys before she walked out the house and got into her car. 

She drove down the road, luckily the drive to the arcade was not long at all so before Tiffany knew it she was parked up outside.  As she watched from her car window to look out for Nancy she saw Dustin and Lucas walking towards the Arcade, she felt she needed to apologise to Dustin to how she was on the phone the previous night.

She quickly opened her car door and made a run towards Dustin, "Dustin!" She called out. He turned around and rolled his eyes, "look Dustin I'm really sorry for how I talked to you on the phone last night" Tiffany apologised. Dustin nodded, "thank you for your apology" Dustin spoke.

"I'm sorry I really am, I was angry that day and I shouldn't of taken it out on a child" Tiffany apologised again, "excuse me I am not a child" Dustin snapped. "Alright if you say so" Tiffany teased. Suddenly a loud sports car skidded around the corner, Tiffany, Dustin and Lucas all turned to look at the car.

Tiffany immediately recognised the car and so did the other two, "oh my god" Dustin gasped. "It's MADMAX" Lucas added onto Dustin's statement. Soon the passengers door opened and was slammed shut, there was some yelling before the girl that had gotten out the car stormed away into the Arcade.

Tiffany watched as she walked off before she turned back to look at the car, unfortunately for Tiffany Billy saw her and told her to go over to him. "What does he want with you?" Lucas asked, "probably to have an argument about something" Tiffany replied before she left the two boys to go over to Billy's car.

As she approached it he watched her, "what do you want?!" She snapped. "Calm down I was just gonna ask where you were today" He put his hands up in 'surrender'. Tiffany rolled her eyes at him, "well I didn't feel well" she lied. "But your here with a group of young nerds" Billy laughed. "Don't bring them into this" Tiffany sneered.

"Why are they your friends" Billy laughed again causing Tiffany to glare at him, "no but they are like brothers to me" she admitted. Billy scoffed, "but there not biologically related to you so why should you care about them?" He asked. "It's called having a little bit of good in your system" Tiffany replied.

"But honestly I don't think you have any of that" she laughed before she turned on her heel and walked away, she heard the car engine start up and turned around to watch the car dangerously drive back out onto the main road. 

"Tiffany" Nancy's voice made Tiffany jump, "oh hey" Tiffany smiled. The two girls headed inside the arcade to watch over the boys, not like they would get into much trouble anyway. It was just a pro caution.