016

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 ࿐ྂ

The sound of weeping, a weeping women.

It moved round the room, getting louder by minute. Tiffany's eyes began to open since the sound must have helped her gain some consciousness back, when her eyes first opened everything was blurry and moving around slowly.

Within a few seconds her eye sight straightened up and she could see everything clearly again, she was leaned up against the front door and slowly the visions from the night before began making there way back into her brain.

She looked down at her wrist, a small bruise circulating the area where she was injected. She winced a little when she touched it, then the sound began again. The same sound that had woken her up, a weeping women.

Tiffany looked around the room, she almost immediately saw where the sound was coming from. It was her mother. She was sat at the dinner table, her head in her hands crying. Tiffany then looked at the sofa to see her father fast asleep.

She bet that stupid bastard did that to her.

Whatever she was crying about, it was bound to of stemmed from him and his nasty words or his nasty ways of hurting people mentally or physically. Tiffany wanted to comfort her mother, but she felt so tired.

So weak.

She felt she couldn't move, whatever her father had given her the night before made her feel extremely rough. Tiffany looked over to the clock, it was 11:30pm meaning it was dark outside. She then looked at the daily calendar that her Mother changed every day to tell you what the date was that day.

She was shocked to see it had been a whole day, Tiffany's eyes widened a bit as she read the date. How had it been a whole day. She fell asleep the day before? She had missed a whole entire day. Tiffany could only hear her Mothers weeping now, although the faint sound of her monstrous Father's snoring could be heard if you really paid attention.

Tiffany forced herself up and as she did her whole vision almost blacked over and her stillness became dizzy as she almost fell down, it took a few seconds for her vision to come back along with her stillness.

She hurried her way over to her Mother, Michelle looked up and gasped. Tiffany sat down next to her, Tiffany's eyes where practically red and she looked so tired and unwell. "My poor girl" Her Mother sobbed, Tiffany didn't think twice before she wrapped her arms around her Mother.

"I tried to wake you up, you wouldn't wake up" Michelle cried into her daughters shoulder, "I'm awake now Mum" Tiffany replied as she hugged her mother tighter. "A whole day, you just didn't move and i was too scared to check your heart beat just in case it wasn't there" Michelle whispered sadly as she pulled away from the hug,

Tiffany felt her heart sink, that's a lot of pain for a Mother to go through.

"Mum i'm here now, i'm not gonna go anywhere" She reassured her, Michelle nodded. Tiffany heard her father groan, as if he was going to wake up. "Tiff, darling, get yourself to bed before he wakes up" Michelle hurried her daughter up from the table.

Tiffany didn't speak and instead went upstairs, had a shower and got into some nightwear before getting into her bed and letting the darkness consume her.

-

Her heart was racing,

Her legs where hurting,

Tiffany knew that in order to survive she had to run, it was right behind her now. If she slowed down at all that thing would get her, suddenly she felt herself trip before her whole body painfully fell to the floor.

She flipped her body around so she was facing the dog-like demogorgan as it itched it's way closer to her. She tried to crawl away before it opened it's jaws and lunged towards her.

-

Tiffany woke up once again in a cold sweat, gasping for air and shaking. She looked around attempting to find the monster but it wasn't there.

"Just a dream" She muttered to herself, her room had no monster in it and now it was just her brain scaring her. The phone suddenly rang causing Tiffany to jump out of her skin, she felt her heart beat race again but calmed down when she realised it was just the phone.

"Hello?" She spoke as she picked up the phone, "Hi it's Nancy, i was wondering if i could come round yours?" She requested. Tiffany really wanted someone to talk too, so she agreed and in a matter of minutes Tiffany had hurried to get changed, soon Nancy had arrived and the two sat on Tiffany's bed.

Tiffany told Nancy about her nightmare.

"So this is the second time now?" Nancy asked and Tiffany nodded, "Jeez. I wish there was a way we could just kill that thing" Nancy laughed a little to try and lighten the mood. "I bet we couldn't even kill the thing, even if we tried" Tiffany sighed.

"We couldn't" Nancy paused before she looked out the window, "But she could" Nancy finished. Tiffany knew immediately who she was talking about. Eleven.

If only she was there, maybe just maybe,

That thing would be gone for good if she was.