031

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴 ࿐ྂ

The plan,

The plan was simple yet if you made a mistake well let's just say you may not be living for much longer. Though it wasn't that hard to make a mistake, all you really needed was to use your brain and you should be fine. 

Phase one,

For phase one Steve, Tiffany and Dustin where to drop the target lumps of meat that had been cut up previously while they where still creating the rest of the plan. Anyway, they would drop meat along the rail tracks that ran through the woods. They where abandoned though, these rail tracks led all the way to the abandoned car lot where Mike, Lucas, Will and Dustin used to cycle too the previous year.

The meat should last long enough for the whole route and hopefully they had enough meat on them to last the full length.

Then that leads us to...

Phase two,

Max and Lucas will already be waiting at the abandoned car lot in a camper van. In there they had weapons stored and it was, hopefully, secure enough to keep them safe. It would lure the creature to the place and that would give Steve enough time to jump out and kill the thing.

And that was the plan, at the moment phase one was taking place and luckily it was about to enter phase two.

The three of them where headed towards the abandoned car lot. Steve was dropping bits of meat while they walked. "I swear to the love of god Steve don't die" Tiffany laughed and Steve joined in. "Don't worry, I'm too cool to die" he joked and Tiffany rolled her eyes. Steve reached in the bucket to grab more meat but there was none left. He looked up to see they where sanding opposite the van and Max had opened the door.

"Welcome to our safe house" she smiled, Tiffany laughed and they made their way inside. Dustin climbed to the top with Lucas and a pair of binoculars too keep look out while Steve admired the weapons, probably choosing which one of them he would use to kill the thing and make it painful.

Max and Tiffany sat down, "are you scared?" Max asked and Tiffany shook her head. "We're In good hands with lord Steve Harrington over here" Tiffany laughed as Steve waved over and out his thumbs up and agreed with the statement. Tiffany rolled her eyes, "are you scared?" She asked and Max shrugged. "I don't know, I don't think so I just don't want to see anyone get hurt you know?" She explained.

Tiffany nodded, "pretty sure we will all be fine" She reassured her. Then Tiffany suddenly remembered that Billy was looking for Max earlier on that day, and now here she was sitting opposite Tiffany. Max had been with Lucas, "did you  know Billy was looking for you?" Tiffany' asked and max rolled her eyes.

"God was he? Fuck" she cursed, Tiffany felt bed she knew he would yell at her. "I won't tell him, don't worry about that" Tiffany smiled in which max kindly returned. They where taken away from their conversation when they heard Dustin yell "I've got eyes on the prize!" And they heard a deep and vicious roar. Tiffany and Max jumped a little.

Tiffany looked out the window and saw it, that thing. She recognised it and knew exactly where from, that night. One of those things chased her, but how could that of worked. That was Dart and he was tiny, that meant there must be more of them. And sure enough another one came round the corner, "catch!" Steve spoke as he threw Tiffany a gun.

"Huh why are you giving me this?" Tiffany asked, "if I go down, you come out and shoot the bastard. Make sure you hit the head or inside the mouth that's more of a sore spot" he explained before he jumped out the door, shutting it behind him.

Tiffany didn't want to watch the fight, she was scared of that thing so much. And it only was going to get worse, she could hear scrapes on the roof of the camper. "Dustin! Lucas! Get inside now! And close the hatch!" Tiffany yelled and the two boys scrambled inside and locked the hatch above them.

They all formed a circle and stared up at the ceiling, the lot of them where shaking but no one dared to make a noise. Suddenly the metal above them ripped and the horrific split up face leaned towards them, Tiffany fired shots but in fear missed all of them. "Run, let's go!" Tiffany yelled and the group sprinted outside where Steve was.

They all clambered together and looked around as they saw tones of them surrounding them, they where the predators and the group where the prey. Tiffany held the gun tightly, suddenly they all stopped as a loud noise signalled the air. They all turned around and began running into the woods, running after something.

"What?" Tiffany asked, "no time to talk just run. We need to kill them!" Steve snapped as he began running in the direction those things ran in, Tiffany rolled her eyes before running after him and she was followed by the others. They all now where running through the woods, looking for where those things went.

What on earth had happened?