013

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 ࿐ྂ

Tiffany sat up on her bed, it was now dawn the next morning and not only did she have a banging head ache but she remembered everything about the night before. She didn't know what to think about it or why it even happened in the first place. Tiffany also now felt very sick, she heard her phone start ringing and she sighed while rolling her eyes.

She picked up the phone, "hello?" She grumbled. "Oh tiff. You feeling I'll too?" She asked, "uh-huh" Tiffany hummed as she yawned. She needed medicine to stop her headache as it was now hurting even more than before. "Tiff, do you wanna come to the drug store with me?" Nancy asked. "Sure" Tiffany replied, "let me get changed and I'll meet you there" she spoke before Tiffany hung up the phone.

She hurried up and grabbed some clothes and rushed into her bathroom, maybe a bit of fresh air would help her hangover a little bit. Make her feel at least a little bit better, she just didn't want to see Billy for a while. She didn't know what she would say or how she would act around him now. Tiffany finished up getting ready and grabbed her car keys before leaving the house, she got in her car and started up the engine.

She pulled out onto the road and began driving, she soon pulled up to the car park and parked her car up in a space. She saw Nancy waiting outside, she quickly got up and rushed over to her. "Hi" Tiffany smiled, "hi. Come on let's get inside I need some tablets now" Nancy huffed as the two girls made their way into the shop.

They walked around isles, not quite knowing where to go. "Should we split up to look?" Nancy suggested, Tiffany nodded. "You take that end and I'll take this one" Nancy pointed for Tiffany to go to the far end. Tiffany nodded and made her way to the end isle, as she did she saw the one person she didn't want to see.

Billy Hargrove.

He immediately saw her, they both looked at each other. Neither one of them knew what to say and if they did they probably wouldn't know how to say it. Tiffany went to leave, she turned around. "Tiff" he spoke, she turned around and looked at him "yeah?" She replied. "Can we talk real quick?" He asked, Tiffany nodded and made her way over.

By the look on his face, she could tell what he was going to say.

"What happened last night was a mistake" Billy explained. Ouch. Tiffany felt hurt and pain when he said that, she didn't want to make herself look stupid and weak so she agreed. "A drunken one" she fake laughed, although the laugh sounded quite real. "Glad you understand" he replied, he took a moment, the two stared into each other's eyes. He soon snapped out of it though and so did Tiffany.  "I'll see you at school" he added and looked down at his feet before he quickly walked off.

She felt a lot of hurt as he walked away but she couldn't tell why, why did she feel so upset about it. Like she wanted to cry. Over a boy she hated, why did she feel that way. The thoughts kept if stringing in her mind and she was unable to let go to them. "Tiff! I found them" Nancy smiled as she came around the corner holding up the tablets in her hand. 

Tiffany smiled, "what's the matter?" Nancy asked. Shit. "Nothing" Tiffany shook her head. "Are you sure because it doesn't look it" Nancy asked again. "Yeah I'm just tired" Tiffany lied, her voice sounded sad. She led the way to the till and the two girls payed for their tablets and left, they sat outside the shop and Tiffany took two.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" Nancy asked again, "there's nothing wrong Nance. I just feel tired and ill" Tiffany lied again. Nancy nodded, "alright well the tablets should make you feel a bit better" Nancy explained. They sat in silence for a little while, listening to the birds and watching the cars drive past.

It was relaxing.

"Shit" Nancy mumbled, Tiffany looked over "what's wrong?" She asked. "I've got to go pick Mike up. Sorry, I'll see you at school" Nancy smiled before she got up, Tiffany waved her off and watched as her car sped away. Now she had time to be more sad, she didn't have to hold it in but she still did.

She watched, still, the cars drive past. It was peaceful, in a way. But the same feelings lingered within her, and the same thoughts went through her head. The thoughts all began with the word,

Why.