036

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇 ࿐ྂ

*Beep*

The whiteness that was once darkness began to form.

*Beep*

The bright light was there, she reached out and the white flashed and completely covered everything within her. Tiffany felt her eyes open, she sat up quickly taking a gasp of air

*Beep*

"Woah woah lay back down" Billy's voice spoke from beside her, she looked over and did as he said. She slowly laid back down, "why am I here?" Tiffany asked. She felt pain from when she had sat up fast in her stomach, "you went into Cardiac Arrest last night" Billy sighed.

Tiffany felt tears form in her eyes, "the paramedics saved you on the scene. You where attacked by one of those Demo things" Billy explained.

She felt the rows of daggers led teeth dig into her leg and let out a scream of pain in response

The memories where now coming back to her, almost ok flashback form.

Demo-Dog got hold of her again and this time dug it's claw into her stomach and it's teeth when back into the same wounds as it had before. On her leg.

She winced as she saw the images from the night before again.

She could feel it coming, she could feel her heart slowing and her hand fell off her stomach leaving pools of blood to start forming by her wound.

"Peace?" She said quietly, remembering the thoughts and moments from the night before. "What?" Billy asked, "don't worry" she replied as she looked around. She was in the hospital, she wanted to get out but she knew she couldn't. "Did you save me?" She asked, Billy shook his head. "The paramedics did, I wish I could of done something I was just so upset" he took a deep breath in.

"I thought I had lost you" He sighed, Tiffany felt awful. But then again, there was nothing she could of done about it. She couldn't of saved herself, but yet she still blamed herself for his pain. "Look, after last night I figured something that i guess i need to tell you" Billy spoke quietly.

"And what's that?" Tiffany asked, what if it was something bad. "After last night I realised that.... I love you" he smiled, "a lot" he added and those where the three words that made Tiffany feel better. "I love you too" she replied and she hugged him. It was all perfect, the ending of this journey yet the beginning of a new one.

"What actually happened with the Demo-Dogs and stuff now? Is Will okay?" Tiffany fired questions at a clueless Billy when Eleven walked in. "We won" She smiled, "El?!" Tiffany was shocked. "You where dead! What happened!" Tiffany asked as Eleven came towards her and Tiffany wrapped her arms around her.

Everyone was at the door, Steve and Nancy. Steve had his arm around Nancy and by the looks of it things had worked out fro them, Jonathan was smiling. Lucas and Max where there along with Dustin, Will and Mike. And Joyce and Hopper stood there too.

It was all a peaceful ending.

When everyone began their own conversations again, Tiffany turned her head to Billy. "Did you get hurt by the Demo-Dog?" She asked, he shook his head "Nah I'm to cool for that" he laughed. "Or as you would say, I'm too Rogue for that" he added.

It was what she wanted,

Peace