006

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇 ࿐ྂ

The sun burst through the window, waking Tiffany up. Thankfully the day was a Saturday meaning she had no school, Tiffany got up and got ready a she had plans with Nancy that day. Once she finished getting ready she began thinking about Billy again, she hated it. She hated the fact she couldn't get him out her head.

Tiffany blocked all the thoughts, this was her day off. A day where she wouldn't see him, Tiffany left the house after she grabbed her car keys. She got into the car and started it up. She was going to Nancy's house that day. The car rolled onto the road before taking the short journey to Nancy's house.

She parked up outside the house before taking the keys out the car and walking up the drive way. She headed up to the door and knocked on it, Nancy opened the door with a smile on her face. "Hi how are you?" She asked, Tiffany nodded "I'm good, you?" Tiffany replied

Nancy nodded, "I'm ok. Come one let's get to my room" Nancy pulled Tiffany into the house and the two girls rushed upstairs. "Any new news on Will?" Tiffany asked as they entered Nancy's bedroom. Nancy shrugged, "not that I've heard" she replied. Tiffany sighed, she really wondered what was up with Will. After all, he did have a pretty traumatic thing happen to him the year before.

She wondered if it has something to do with the upside down, she couldn't be too sure though. 

Nancy and Tiffany took a  seat on Nancy's bed, "how's your you know" Nancy tried to send her some sort of message that Tiffany didn't understand. "You know the reason you didn't show up yesterday" Nancy spoke. Suddenly, Tiffany remembered that she had made up a lie too get out of what happened the day before.

"Oh, yeah that. Much better" Tiffany lied while laughing, Nancy nodded. "That's good" she smiled, the girls sat and talked for hours before Tiffany decided to leave. By the time she got up to leave the house she noticed it was getting dark outside, "I'll see you later" she smiled to Nancy as she walked out the front door. She walked up the drive, "tiff!" Nancy called.

Tiffany turned around, "you still coming to the Halloween party in two weeks?" Nancy asked. Tiffany rolled her eyes, she had forgotten about that. "Fine, yeah sure Im still going" she sighed before getting in the car and starting it up. Once again the car rolled onto the road before driving along the now dark roads, Tiffany drove quite fast. She wanted to get home, she hated the thought of her mother being home alone in the dark.

In case he came home...

Tiffany pulled up in the drive way, and that's when her heart stopped. She saw her fathers car parked up, "fuck" Tiffany whispered before taking the keys out the car and running to the front door. She hurried to open the door before she entered, as she came into the house her father stood there. He had a bottle of half-gone vodka in his hand, he must of been drinking it before Tiffany had come home.

Her mother was no where in sight, "hello" her father laughed. His voice was slow and slurred, implying that he was drunk. Tiffany glared at him, she never knew what came over her that day but she said something she should have never said in that tone.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" She snapped, her fathers smug smiled disappeared and was now replaced with pure anger. He started walked towards her, Tiffany realised was she had done and began to get shaky. She took a step back, what was he going to do? 

"How dare you speak to me like that" He snapped, "with that stupid fucking tone of yours!" He began shouting. Tiffany jumped a little when he smashed the vodka glass on the table beside them. Causing the leftover liquid to fall onto the floor with tiny shards of glass. "You stupid little bitch" he screamed.

He stepped towards her, he was now quite close and Tiffany's heart was beating fast. Without any warning, Richard's hand connected with Tiffany's face causing her to fall to the ground. The force of it caused a huge stinging pain to circulate her cheek, she began to cry in pain. Richard a squatted down beside Tiffany, "please" she begged.

"Please leave me alone" Tiffany cried, Richard grabbed his daughter and pulled her upwards. He dragged her towards the stairs while Tiffany screamed out in pain, she just wanted him to leave her alone. "You stupid fucking bitch! You need to accept that punishments will always be ready for you!" He yelled as he threw her in her room. 

Tiffany was laid out on the floor, trying to get herself back up when Richard showed her the key to her bedroom door. The all so familiar smile reappeared on his face as he showed her the ring which was dancing around in his hand. "No" Tiffany whispered, she hurried to stand up and staggered around a bit.

"No!" She yelled again, she ran towards the door before it slammed In front of her, the sound of the lock clicking caused her to panic as she began banging on the door. "Let me out!" She cried, she had her head leaned against the wooden door as she cried. "Please let me out" she sobbed as her fist was getting weaker.

She felt so tired.

She hated the man that did these things to her, she stopped knocking on the door and laid against the door. "Mum" she called out, there was no answer. "Mum!" She called out again, there was no answer again. Tiffany rested her head against the door, she knew no one was going to open the door for her.

No one.