015

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 ࿐ྂ

Tiffany ran, her feet felt weak and she couldn't run anymore. She screamed but no one was there to help her, she was alone and only in the presence of the thing that chased her, she ran and suddenly she tripped. She turned to see the thing edging towards her, rows and row of teeth where shown as it opened its mouth before it went for her face.

-

Tiffany woke up in a cold sweat, her breathing was very heavy and tears where falling down her face. "Just a dream" she muttered to herself, "just a dream" she repeated. Billy had taken her home that night, it was weird because she didn't think he cared but he must of cared enough to take her home.

She looked over at the time, if read 7:00am. She decided to get up and get ready, it was a Monday which meant she was back at school. She was really shaken from the night before, she jumped at almost anything. Even the wind made her jump a little, she knew she had to tell Steve, Jonathan and Nancy that day. She the wanted to talk to Hopper, she hoped that whatever it was, was easy to kill.

Maybe hopper could send some officers out and have that thing killed.

Once she finished getting ready she grabbed her school bag and walked down the stairs. She heard a car horn outside and walked out the house, she saw Nancy's car waiting outside her house so she quickly ran towards it. She got in the car and immediately Steve noticed something was wrong.

"Are you alright?" Steve asked, Tiffany shook her head as Nancy pulled out into the road. "What's the matter?" Nancy questioned, "something really weird and fucking terrifying happened to me last night" Tiffany spoke. Steve looked worried, "what's that?" He tilted his head slightly. "I was in the woods and I saw this thing, it had the head of a demogorgan yet the body of a dog and it chased me" Tiffany began shaking again just by even thinking about the events from the night before.

Steve's eyes widened and Nancy sped up the car a little to get away from the woodland, "it wanted to kill me" Tiffany finished. "How did that thing get here, didn't eleven sort that all out last year?" Steve asked. Tiffany shrugged, "I don't know" Tiffany sighed. Soon Nancy pulled up to the school, The three of them hurried out the car and into the school building.

Tiffany had History first period, she quickly got into the classroom and sat down. Billy was already sat down and looked at her while she took her seat, "you alright now?" He asked. Tiffany turned to look at him "not really" she replied honestly, "what was that thing you saw. Like what did it look like?" He questioned. Tiffany sighed, she had to explain this in a way he would understand.

He would not understand if she turned around and started going on about Demogorgans and god knows what else, she had to simplify it for him.

"Um well it had a face that was almost like split into four sections and when it opened its mouth it had rows upon rows of sharp teeth" she began, Billy was listening and he looked almost frightened himself as he listened. "How big was it?" He asked, "it was probably about the size of a extra large dog, it also had the body of a dog" Tiffany squirmed as she thought of the hideous thing.

Billy nodded, "are you gonna talk to the police?" He asked and Tiffany nodded. "Hopefully they can find the thing and kill it with ease" she replied as she turned her head to face forwards as the lesson begun.

: ̗̀➛

"Hopper!" Nancy chased after him, "I haven't got time to catch up Nancy" he snapped. "No it's a serious matter please!" Nancy begged. Hopper stopped and turned around, "what" he replied simply. Nancy gave him a look of relief, "Tiffany saw something last night. And it was like a demogorgan" Nancy whispered the last word. That word was enough for Hopper to make his way over to where Tiffany sat waiting quickly.

"Tiffany come with me, you two stay here" He said quickly while pointing at Steve and Nancy to stay. Tiffany got up from her chair and followed Hopper into his office where she sat down on the chair opposite him, "now we don't have much time so your gonna have to be quick" he whispered.

Tiffany nodded, "now I'm going to need you to tell me everything that happened" Hopper spoke as he leaned back in his chair, Tiffany began explaining in heavy detail. She explained how it happened, why she was in the woods and what the thing looked like. Hopper looked confused yet frightened, it had been a year on from the events of last year.

The last thing he wanted was a repeat of it, so he promised he would try and find the thing and kill it before he drove Tiffany home. He made sure she got home safe since it was dark and made sure she got into her house before he drove off and called other cars to the woodland, he made sure all officers where armed with a gun and had a flashlight on them.

Tiffany opened the front door to her house, she stepped in and smelt the smell of alcohol. She looked over at the sofa to see Richard sat there, he turned his head over to look her. "Where the fuck have you been" he snapped, Tiffany took a step back as he got up from his seat.

"What's wrong with you, have you gone mute?" He laughed, Tiffany didn't speak. Her face was mixed with emotions, sadness and fear. "I know I'm no good father, but I need to have you cheered up" he smiled, Tiffany was taken aback by what he had said. She was confused, what did he mean. She watched as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out what looked like a thing you use to inject people with if they need a vaccination or something. 

"This is like a little pinch of sunshine, one injection and you'll be all happy" he cackled, Tiffany realised what he meant. Inside that tool was drugs, and it was quite full. Too full. Tiffany went to run but Richard grabbed her and pushed her against the door, "where do you think your running too then?" He asked before he injected her, she felt the substance leak into her bloodstream and cried as he did so.

When all the substance was injected he took the tool out and watched as his daughter fell to the floor. All Tiffany could really see was blur, before she knew it everything went black.