029

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 ࿐ྂ

He was gone. The man who hurt her, her whole life was finally gone. He wasn't dead or anything though, but somehow her mother had driven him away. Stabbed him. Tiffany felt so happy that he was gone, no more pain and maybe just maybe her mother and her could start having a normal family just like it used to be.

When Richard was normal, before he lost his job and became a raging alcoholic. 

The night before, Michelle had panicked and cleaned the whole house. What if he was to go to the police, Michelle never wanted to leave Tiffany in the hands of Richard. Knowing him he would probably move her to California where he grew up. That wouldn't surprise her at all.

As Tiffany was sat on her bed thinking about what had happened there was a knock at the door which pulled her from her thoughts, she heard her Mum open the door. She heard a few voices before she heard her mother shout up the stairs "it's for you! Your friends here!" She yelled. Tiffany got up from her bed and walked down stairs, it had been a whole day and she had sat in her room all day.

She was still scarred she would walk downstairs and he would be there, sitting on his chair and glaring at her with those ice cold eyes. As she walked down the stairs she shook the thoughts from her head, she approached the front door and to her surprise Steve was there.

It was dark outside so she wondered what Steve wanted at this time, "hi can I talk to you about something?" Steve asked. Tiffany nodded, "I'm private?" He asked again. Tiffany turned around to see her Mum standing there, she rolled her eyes and stepped outside the house and closed the door behind her.

"Sorry about her" Tiffany apologised, she didn't know why she spoke about her mum like that then. "It's fine, um come sit in my car and I'll explain" Steve offered and Tiffany nodded. The two got inside his car and Steve sighed, he looked nervous about something. Like really nervous, "what the matter?" She asked. Tiffany could tell he wasn't quite right.

"It's about Nancy, we had this huge argument at halloween. I don't know if she told you or not" Steve admitted, "she did tell me but I don't actually think she told me the whole story" Tiffany pointed out. "Too drunk to remember" Steve grumbled. Tiffany decided to ignore that comment.

Tiffany waited for him to start explaining, luckily he got the hint. "So basically she kept on drinking and I told her to stop, long story short she told me everything is bullshit and out love is bullshit. She basically told me she didn't love me followed by another bullshit" Steve explained.

"Damn" Tiffany sighed, Steve nodded. "What are we going to do about this then?" Tiffany asked. Steve looked over and shrugged, "I got her some flowers" he pointed to a bunch of roses in the back seat. "Cute" Tiffany smiled and he rolled his eyes. "Let's go then, drive to Nancy's and I'll talk to her first then I'll give you the all clear. You know I just don't want anymore arguing" Tiffany exclaimed. Steve nodded, "good idea" he smiled as he rolled his car onto the road.

In a short amount of time, Steve's car was now parked up at the front of Nancys house. "Remember, don't come in until I tell you too" Tiffany demanded. Steve nodded and Tiffany got out the car, she hurried over to the front door and knocked on it. Karen answered the door "hi Tiff, are you here to see Nancy?" She asked. Tiffany nodded, "yes I am, is she in?" Tiffany asked.

Karen nodded and opened the door a little further, allowing Tiffany in. Tiffany walks inside the house and thanks Karen before rushing to Nancy's room. She opened the door, "hi Nance" she smiled. "I thought I heard your voice downstairs" Nancy laughed and Tiffany sat on her bed.

"What's up?" Nancy asked, "Steve told me about what happened between your too and I think you should apologies to him" Tiffany cut to the chase, Nancy sighed. "You think?" She asked, Tiffany nodded. "You told him you don't love him. That's bad like real bad" Tiffany explained. Nancy looked at the floor.

Suddenly Karen came through the door, "hi. Could one of you girls help me with something?" She asked. "I will" Tiffany offered. Karen smiled and thanked her, "think shout what I just said and when I come back you better have a good answer for me" Tiffany smiled before she left the room. She followed Karen down the stairs.

"I really appreciate you helping me sweetie" She spoke, "it's alright" Tiffany replied. "Can you just help me fix this dammed TV?" Karen asked. "It's always so static, the younger generation always know much more" she laughed. Tiffany nodded and began fixing the Ariels and making the static on the screen clear up.

Suddenly the door bell went, "one second" Karen called out as she opened the door. Tiffany listened into the conversation and heard a familiar voice, she quickly finished fixing the TV and made her way over to the door and there was Billy. Standing in the door way, "Tiff?" He looked a little shocked that she was here. "Yeah I'm here" she smiled, "you two know each other, how sweet" Karen smiled and billy gave her a weird look.

"What the matter, what are you doing here?" Tiffany asked. "Max is missing" Billy sighed, "for real? Shit that's bad" Tiffany spoke. "Yeah, any chance you have seen her?" Billy asked, Tiffany  tried to think of here she could be "I haven't but maybe she's with Mike and the others?" Tiffany suggested.

"Karen? Do you know where Mike is?" Tiffany asked and Karen shrugged, "with Will I think? At Joyce's" She smiled before she walked back into the kitchen. "I can help you find her?" Tiffany offered, "no it's fine" he declined. "Wouldn't want you getting lost in the woods again" he joked.

"Alright, we'll at least Im not rogue" she scoffed, billy laughed before walking away from the door. Tiffany closed the door and showed Karen that she had fixed the TV, Karen was delighted. Tiffany explained to her that it really wasn't that hard and tried to teach her but she just got confused.