033

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 ࿐ྂ

Joyce shoved the front door open and the large-ish group burst and flooded into the room, rushing and scattering to get fully into the room. Everyone was scared and shaken and took a seat round the dinner table, "what the hell just happened" Max panted. Tiffany shrugged, "those things what are they?" Hopper asked.

"That's the thing that chased me that one night a few weeks back" Tiffany blurted out, "Demo Dogs" Dustin spoke. Everyone looked at him confused, "I named them demo dogs" he explained. "Why?" Steve asked, "they looks like dogs but they have the face and the skin of a Demogorgan it makes perfect sense!" Dustin backed his name up.

Steve nodded and so did Tiffany, "makes sense" she smiled. "What the hell are we going to do about this whole thing" Lucas stared stressing out, "we will just have to wait and see I guess" Nancy added.  "Wait and see?! We have no time to wait Nance" Tiffany defended. Nancy didn't reply, she knew she was right. "I mean if we want to try talk about things that have happened then maybe we should talk about Will" Mike chimed in as he moved his seat a little so he could see everyone.

"Why what's happened to Will?" Tiffany asked, "remember he has been seeing these now memories. Turns out you where right Tiff, we call the thing inside him the mind flayer" Mike began, Tiffany was shocked. There was some evil creature inside Will? She felt so bad for him, so many bad things seemed to happen to him and he had no way of stopping it nor could he prevent these things from happening.

It's like he had some sort of really bad luck.

"And the mind flayer can see what we can see, as we have said. So we are almost using Will as like a spy, he can tell us what's happening in the upside down" Mike explained, Tiffany nodded. "But it's making him really ill, it's almost like it's draining him" Joyce added sadly.

Nancy suddenly sat up, "maybe we should try and get it out of him" She suggested, "that's a good idea" Joyce smiled. "Nancy, Jonathan, Will, Hopper and Mike all of you come with me and we are going down to the basement the rest of you keep watch okay we are going to fix this Steve and Tiffany you are now in charge!" Joyce spoke suddenly and the group she had called out got up and headed out the room.

"Fucks sake why do I have to babysit" Steve groaned, "your aren't the only one" Tiffany added. "Hey we aren't babies" Dustin snapped and Tiffany laughed.

 Suddenly they could see head lights pulling up in front of the house, "shit!" Max quickly got up and she was closely followed by Max. "It's billy" Tiffany added, "fucks sake man!" Steve angrily spoke. The headlights turned off and Billy got out the car, "shit, shit, shit!" Max repeated her words. Before long he knocked down the door and walked in.

He clocked eyes with Max, "there you are! I have been looking for you everywhere! Your mums been worried about you for fucks sake" he ranted. He looked around at he other people and saw Tiffany next to Steve, "what are you doing here? Are you okay?" He asked confused on why Tiffany was in the house looking like she had been beaten.

"I'm fine" She spoke, "but Billy you can't be here you have to go" Tiffany said quickly. "Yeah man fuck off" Steve spat, Tiffany rolled her eyes. Steve knew when to say the wrong things do aggravate people, this was just what they needed. Tiffany had zoned out a little as she thought and when she snapped back to reality she watched as Billy threw a punch at Steve.

"Fuck!" Tiffany yelled, Max looked in horror as Billy was clearly winning this fight. "Come on Steve!" Dustin chanted and Steve almost threw Billy back allowing Steve to get back on his feet but it didn't take long for Billy to knock him down again. Billy suddenly began suffocating Steve, Tiffany didn't know what to do she looked around but the only thing she could see to use was a gun and she didn't want to kill Billy.

But it was Max that was to save the day, max grabbed a syringe that was used to put Will to sleep when he got aggravated and Max ran for billy and shoved the needle into Billy's neck. Billy let go of Steve allowing him to breathe, it didn't take long for billy to faint and Steve to stagger back  up onto his feet.

"Let's go!" He panted and Max grabbed the car keys out of Billy pocket and they began running, Steve stood at the door and looked over at Tiffany "are you coming?" He asked and she shook her head, she couldn't just leave him there.

Steve looked at her and then at billy before he sighed and shut the door behind him leaving Billy and Tiffany alone.

Rogue, Billy Hargrove ✔︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें