032

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾 ࿐ྂ

The group had sprinted all the way down to the old Hawkins building, the building was now some sort of hospital for mentally I'll people. Tiffany didn't really pay much attention, she knew Hawkins centre was a bad place and she never wished to see it again but here she was standing before it.

"Will, Mike, Joyce and Hopper are in there!" Lucas suddenly pointed out, Tiffany watched as a demo dog was faintly seen through a window. "Now you tell us?!" Tiffany snapped and Lucas didn't say anything. Instead he just looked at Tiffany, Tiffany turned back around and thought of something to help them. She still had the gun in her hand, the entrance was blocked off by a large gate.

And there was an empty control room next to it, "we have to get in" Tiffany spoke, Steve agreed. "What are you crazy! You saw them things!" Lucas complained, "we need to save Will and the others" Dustin snapped at Lucas for being so selfish. But honestly he wasn't being selfish he was just scared. After all they where only kids.

Tiffany ignored the arguing between Lucas and Dustin behind her and made her way over to the control room. She pressed the button that was meant to open the gate but nothing happened, nothing was opening. "Shit" she cursed, "it's not opening" Tiffany called out. "Nonsense" Steve lightly shoved her out the way and pressed it and he got the same result.

Nothing.

The two began hitting the button as hard as they could but nothing was happening. The sound of a car pulling up behind them startled Tiffany a bit, she turned around to see Jonathan and Nancy get out a car. Nancy was here now and she didn't seem angry she now just seemed worried and upset. She knew Mike was in there.

"What are you doing here?" Tiffany asked as she stepped outside the control room, "I could ask you the same thing" Nancy replied. "There's been a power outage in there, the gate won't open" Jonathan explained. Tiffany thought for a moment, she wasn't letting them die in there. Now way in hell, there was only one way in now the easy way had been scrapped.

"Fine" Tiffany sighed, she threw the gun over the fence and began holding onto the metal bars ready to climb over. "What the hell are you doing!" Steve snapped, "it's the only way. All of you stay here!" She snapped before she climbed her way over the fence and jumped off at the top. As she landed she pressed her hand against the fence where Steve was.

"I promise you, I'll be back" she smiled as she picked up the gun, "you better not die on me Tiff" Steve smiled. It was obvious he was holding back tears at this point, "I never break a promise" She replied before she began to run towards the entrance doors of the building. She was scared for sure, but she didn't want to be scared anymore.

She wanted to be brave or a hero of some sort, she had to do good in order to feel some sort of proudness. So that's what she was doing, facing the danger. As she stepped inside the facility, she saw blood everywhere and it was dark. It was also extremely quiet, she almost held her breath completely in order to restrain herself from making any noise and drawing attention to herself.

As she stepped further into the building and made her first turn she held her gun tight and pointed it in front of her as protection. As she walked she tripped up on something, making her heart speed up. She was worried she made too much noise but nothing seemed to come running at her. She felt a wave of relief go over her, she looked down to see what she tripped up and saw a dead body of a guard.

She jumped as she saw it and took a step back, she saw her had a walki-talki on him so reluctantly she leaned down and took it off the corpse. She turned it on before she spoke into it, "does anyone copy this is Tiffany Hayward" She spoke hoping to hear a familiar voice. "Tiff!" Joyce's voice merrily answered. "Oh thank god is everyone ok?" Tiffany asked and Joyce told her everyone was in fact okay.

Suddenly all the lights and the power flickered back on, "Joyce I need you all to come to me. I'm in the-." She began to talk into the device but was cut off, "don't worry we can see you. We are in the control room, we are coming now!" Joyce spoke, Tiffany dropped the walki-talki back into the dead body and looked around. She saw someone walking towards her and began getting scared, who the hell was it.

To her relief, it was Hopper. "You alright?" He asked and she nodded, the others came running round the corner. "Let's go!" She ushered and they all ran, Mike and Will ran in front with Tiffany and she opened the door and let them out. She waited for Hopper, Joyce and Bob but she noticed Bob was now on the floor with one of those hideous things on top of him.

Tiffany felt sick to her stomach, she closed her eyes and ran. She wasn't planning on stopping, Steve saw the lot of them running out the building and opened the fence. They all piled out and got into Jonathan's car, they drove back to Joyce's house and where ready to make a new plan.

One that was going to work this time,

Hopefully.