034

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 ࿐ྂ

Tiffany sat on the table, she watched outside nervously hoping one of those things didn't come back as she only had a gun to defend herself and a knocked out Billy. He would be much help whilst being knocked out, Tiffany held onto the gun tightly. She was scared  and there was no denying it.

Movement on the floor startled her and she watched as Billy rose from the floor. "What the fuck happened?" He asked as he looked over at Tiffany, "you got knocked out" Tiffany didn't tell him the whole true story. He didn't need to hear that right now, he stood up and made his way over to the table and sat on a chair next to Tiffany.

She could practically see everything coming back to his brain, he was thinking about what happened. "What's going on, why do you have a gun?" He asked, she knew she couldn't leave him with questions at that moment.

She had to tell him.

"I'm going to tell you the full story, it's going to sound crazy but it's all true ok?" She began and he nodded. "Last year Will Byers went missing and so did Nancy and I's friend Barbra, Barbs now dead but Will was just missing. We went through a lot to find him and basically entered this other world, another dimension that's a replica of Hawkins and we call it the upside down"Tiffany explained and Billy listened. 

He looked a bit confused though, "after we found the place we also found with it dangerous creatures. We call them Demogorgans, they have a sort of split up face and they are huge. And they preyed around Hawkins and we killed a few on the way. But there was one person that could save us all and her name was Eleven" Tiffany felt awful and sad as she mentioned Elevens name.

"Eleven?" Billy asked, not being too sure he had heard it right but Tiffany nodded. "She was a lab experiment in Hawkins Lab. she had these powers and she was such a sweet girl, she sacrificed her life for us. For Hawkins and we all very much thank her for that" Tiffany sighed and she looked out the window and up at the sky, almost hoping she could see Eleven but that never happened.

"Like a super human?" Billy asked and Tiffany nodded, "the only way to get to the upside down is through a gate which eleven closed last year. But this year more creatures have come out, they look like dogs but we call them Demo-Dogs and they are very dangerous. Thats why I have a gun" Tiffany carried on explaining as she picked up the gun.

"And Will has this thing inside him, the Mind flayer. Another creature from the upside down which uses his body as his own so he can see what's happening but that means Will can see what's happening in the Upside down. Although it's making him weak so we are trying to get it out of him" Tiffany finished her explaining, "Jesus Christ" Billy leaned back. He looked shocked about the news.

"And to think I thought California was more interesting then this place" He laughed, Tiffany smiled. Suddenly a loud growl was heard outside and both Tiffany and Billy arose from their seats. Tiffany grabbed her gun and kept it close to her. They both stayed still and didn't make a noise. Soon the thing almost began tapping on the door and letting out low grumbled before a loud roar and the door smashed open.

Tiffany began firing shots at the thing and managed to hit one of the front legs, but that wasn't going to do much damage. When she tried to shoot again she noticed she was out of bullets, "shit" she cursed. "Run!" She yelled and both Billy and Tiffany sprinted out the house and into the woods hoping the uneven ground would get them separated from the Demo- Dog.

Neither of them looked back or at each other, they just kept running  and that meant they turned different ways at one point. Meaning that they had separated making them both an easy target to the Demo Dog, Tiffany came to a road and panted as she ran out into it. She looked around and there was no cars, she then sighed. "Fuck we are going to have to- Billy?" She stopped halfway through.

"Billy!" She called again, she repeated his name several times. Getting louder every time she called his name, it was that moment she knew herself that she was alone and Billy was somewhere else in the woods or even worse her had been caught by the thing. She needed to find him, she went to make her way back into the forest when she heard the familiar growling noise in front of her.

She turned to face forward and in front of her was a Demo-Dog. It was low down and was ready to attack, she let in a sharp breath.