007

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 ࿐ྂ

"Tiffany!" Her mother gently knocked on the door, Michelle sobbed at the thought of what happened to her daughter. She hated herself for not being there to save her, earlier on that day. Richard had unlocked the door but left it closed before leaving the house. No one knew where he went, no one cared where he went.

"Tiffany!" Her mother repeated, Michelle twisted the door knob and opened the door to see her daughter laying on the floor. There was a small amount of blood on her face from where Richard's ring came into contact with her face. Michelle rushed over, shaking her daughter. "Tiff" she whispered, Tiffany's eyes opened and she sat up immediately.

As she did that, her eyesight went a bit blurry and the world felt like it was spinning at a fast rate. "Oh darling" Michelle pulled her daughter into a hug as she cried. "What did he do?" She asked, Tiffany hugged her mother back "he hit me" she spoke. She spoke like it was normal, in reality it was all he ever really did.

Hurt her, leave for a while then come back and repeat. The process went on for a very long time and was likely to never stop, "I'm so sorry I wasn't here" Michelle cried. Tiffany didn't reply, she was tired and felt sick. She didn't want to go out anywhere today, she didn't want to see anyone today. She just wanted to be alone, have some quiet and hope Richard doesn't come back.

"You go get yourself cleaned up" Michelle smiled, Tiffany nodded and Michelle stood up first before helping her daughter up. Michelle took Tiffany towards the bathroom and helped her inside before closing the door, Michelle also felt sick. A different kind of sick. She was sick she had married such an awful man who did these things. 

He was never like this before, he was a nice man who cared for her and his daughter. But now, he didn't. He was cold and unlovable, Michelle was scared to ask to divorce. What if he hurt her or Tiffany even more? She didn't want to risk it so she tried to stay on his good side.

If that even existed.

Meanwhile, inside the bathroom, Tiffany was wiping her face with a towel. There was some blood on her face but luckily it wasn't a huge amount. She did have though a nasty looking cut. Every time she wiped the cut it would hurt, It didn't help that there was also a bruise around the cut which hurt to put pressure. Once she finished up she left the bathroom.

She wondered how she could cover that up for Monday, surely it would hurt to put makeup on it? She shrugged, she knew she would figure something out. Tiffany huffed out in pain as she walked, she must of hit her head or something since she now had a headache. Maybe she just got up too fast? 

She headed over to the phone and called Nancy, "hello?" Nancy spoke into the phone. Her voice sounded so happy, "hi it's Tiffany" Tiffany replied. Her voice on the other hand sounded sad, "what's wrong?" Nancy could tell from Tiffany's voice that there was something wrong. "N-Nothing I just have a um um just ill" Tiffany stammered for her words.

"So I can't meet up today" Tiffany added, "oh well that's ok. I hope you feel better soon" Nancy said kindly, "thanks Nance" Tiffany thanked before she hung up the phone and walked down the stairs. She looked around to see if the monster she called her father was there, he wasn't.

She let out a sigh of a relief before sitting down on the sofa and turning on the TV, she stared at the TV for a bit before she thought of the events on the night before. She felt a lump arise in her throat before the tears began, how could she of let herself look so weak. She made herself look like a fool, and she knew it too.

She knew that he knew she was scared of him, he knew he could hit her and she would cower over the sight of him and cry while begging him to leave her alone. And she knew that he wouldn't listen, Tiffany cried into her hands. Out of everyone in the world, she was the one to get chosen to be hurt like this. She thought she was the only one, she was unaware that there was others.

So that's what she did the whole day.

She cried.