011

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 ࿐ྂ

"Mum please" Tiffany begged, Michelle shook her head. "You look completely fine to me Tiff, now get your bag and go" Michelle snapped, Tiffany had tried to get another day off but her mum didn't seem to believe her this time round. She was already changed since she was forced up that morning.

Tiffany stood still with her arms crossed, "please mum I don't feel great" she begged her mother. "Bag now!" Michelle snapped, Tiffany rolled her eyes and walked towards the stairs where she had dumped her bag. She picked it up and threw it over her shoulders before leaving the house without saying goodbye.

She slammed the front door shut and walked towards Nancy's car and got in. "Feeling better then?" Nancy asked Tiffany nodded. Nancy smiled before she started the car up again and pulled out onto the road and began driving down it. 

"Yesterday was so boring looking after Mike, Dustin and Lucas. We should never do that again" Tiffany complained as she let her head hit the back of the car seat, Nancy nodded in agreement "remind me to never suggest it again" she laughed as they shortly arrived at the school. She parked up in a car space and the two girls got up.

Tiffany suddenly and randomly thought about the phone call with Dustin that she had rudely declined a few nights ago. Now she was curious, she wondered if maybe Steve knew anything about it. As she heard the school bell go, she knew Steve had PE so she decided she would leave lesson early to get to his. 

Nancy and Tiffany hurried to their PE lesson, they got changed and took part in a game of Baseball before they got changed back into their clothes. Tiffany hurried to the boys PE hall, hoping she could still catch them and luckily for her she did. She hurried into the hall to see Steve on the floor and Billy standing above him. 

She paused when she saw the two, "shit" she murmured as she watched Billy pretended to help Steve up before walking away laughing. "Steve!" Tiffany called out, Steve looked up and billy turned to look Tiffany's way. "What?" Steve asked, "I need to talk to you" Tiffany spoke out. Steve sighed, "what like now?" He asked.

"Well yeah when else" Tiffany answered like Steve was really stupid. Steve rolled his eyes, "I'll speak to you when I finish up" Steve replied. "Tiffany Hayward!?" The couch yelled, Tiffany looked over at him. "What a pleasant surprise, didn't know you and Harrington where.... you know... like a thing" He laughed, he couldn't quite get the words out.

Billy clenched his jaw while Steve shook his head, "hell no we're just mates" Tiffany laughed nervously, the couch nodded. "My mistake, please Miss Hayward could you wait outside for your..... friend" the couch smiled, Tiffany nodded before she looked at Steve and then at billy before she exited the hall and stood waiting outside.

Within five minutes Steve came rushing out, Tiffany looked up. "Dustin called a few nights ago and I was angry so I didn't speak to him I was wondering if he called you?" Tiffany rushed to say her words. Steve shook his head, "nope not what from I can remember" he shrugged. Tiffany sighed, "fine then your good to go" Tiffany spoke.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help" Steve apologised before he walked off leaving Tiffany behind, Tiffany sighed before turning to leave when she heard a voice behind her. "well hello their 'tiff', is that your nickname or have up got that mixed up" Billy's voice spoke. Tiffany turned around, she didn't feel like arguing today so she thought she wouldn't try and provoke it. "It's correct" she replied as she turned around, billy nodded.

"How's that cut on your face?" He asked, he seemed more friendly that day. He was never friendly, Tiffany nodded a little "it's alright. It's getting better" She lifted her hand up to touch it, it was true it was getting a lot better. Billy went to say something but Tiffany spoke before "Let me guess, your going to ask me who did it again" she crossed her arms.

Billy laughed, "no I was actually gonna ask what you wanted with Harrington" he spoke up. His voice was now more angry and filled with other emotions like that. "What's it to you?" Tiffany asked, her voice too now getting more angry.

They couldn't stay happy for at least even two seconds if they where near each other. That's what it felt like at least. 

"Just answer my question before you ask you own" he snapped, "oh so that's how you wanna be. I'm not answering any question from you" Tiffany snapped back at him. "What are you embarrassed that you stole your best mates boyfriend" he teased, knowing that it was bullshit and she didn't.

"Me and Steve are just friends, don't ever fucking say that again" Tiffany hissed before she walked away, leaving billy behind while the his classmates began to pour out the hall.