018

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 ࿐ྂ

"It's halloween Tiff, cheer up" Nance laughed from the drivers seat, Tiffany turned her head to look at Nancy "not when I am being forced to come to this stupid party tonight" She huffed. Nancy laughed, "you know it will be fun" Nancy faced the front making sure she was focusing on the road.

It was halloween that day, Tiffany had woken up and Nancy had picked her up and reminded her that there was a party that night. That morning Tiffany had not seen her Mother, she decided to leave it and give her some time she would see what she could do about it after school. They where now driving past the middle school, Tiffany looked out the window and noticed that Mike, Lucas, Dustin and Will where the only ones wearing dress up and being laughed at.

"Nance did you know your brother and his friends went to school dressed up?" Tiffany asked as they drove completely passed the school, "yeah why?" She questioned. "Well they are the only ones and it looked like the other kids where laughing at them" Tiffany announced.

"Well, there's not a lot we can do about that is there, they'll be fine" She smiled as they approached the high school. Nancy pulled into the car park before parking up in a car space, the two girls got out and as soon as they stepped into the school building the only thing the two girls could hear was the halloween party.

Everyone was talking about it, even the people who weren't even invited.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, "can I please just not come" Tiffany begged, Nancy shook her head "Jonathan cant come because he's taking Will trick or treating and since he can't come you will definitely be coming with me" Nancy smiled. "How about I take Will trick or treating and Jonathan can go?" Tiffany suggested.

"No you're coming end of discussion, I'm going to history now you go to your lesson goodbye" Nancy laughed as she walked off, Tiffany sighed. She really had to go now didn't she.

: ̗̀➛

"Tiffany stop winging and whining!" Steve snapped, "please can I get back in the car!" Tiffany groaned as the trio approached the house. "Look you didn't bother to dress up, so I let you off on that but you will go into that party and you will not whine and you will now huff or puff do you understand?" Nancy demanded, Tiffany stopped in her tracks.

"Ok mum" she replied, Nancy rolled her eyes and Steve laughed as he slightly nudged Tiffany in the shoulder. They walked up to the door and knocked before they where welcomed into the house. As they walked in the music thundered around the house. Tiffany sighed, "fuck" she muttered under her breath. 

She looked outside the house, it was dark outside. "When Will this shit be over" she murmured to herself, Nancy came up to her and handed her a drink. Tiffany looked towards the back door that led to the garden (the yard) she saw Billy was out there playing some sort of drinking game.

She took her eyes off him, she didn't want to be caught staring. Nancy seemed a little tipsy, "how many drinks have you had?" Tiffany asked. Nancy looked at her and started laughing, "not a lot" She lied. Tiffany scoffed, she drunk the rest of her drink before she placed the cup on the counter.

"Tiffany Hayward" A girls voice came from behind, Tiffany turned around to be met by the face of one of the cheerleaders. Her name was Sydney, and she was an absolute bitch. "What?" Tiffany asked abruptly, "don't have to be so rude I was just going to ask you a question" Sydney smirked as she turned to look at her friends who where all laughing.

"What do you want Sydney" Tiffany sighed, she was getting bored of this now. "I was just going to ask you if you where actually running away from a dog" Sydney laughed and Tiffany's heart dropped and anger began circulating her brain. "No it's not true" Tiffany denied, "you really think I would run from a dog huh?" Tiffany chuckled.

"Yeah I do, I mean your a woos aren't you anyways?" Sydney spoke as she had a smug look on her face, that was enough fro Tiffany to throw a punch at her face. Sydney began fighting back and no this was not some petty and pathetic girl fight this was a full on fight.

Tiffany had her face smashed onto a table while Sydney was grabbed by her hair and had her face practically thrown into the wall. By the end of it both girls where on the floor and bleeding out of there noses and mouths and had cuts on their faces, "shit man" Tiffany cursed. "I'm sorry" Sydney laughed, Tiffany glared at her.

Why the fuck was she suddenly sorry.

"What the fuck happened here" Billy's voice sounded as he came into sight, he looked at Tiffany and Sydney. Waiting for an answer, "wanna know why I am sorry" Sydney began. "Not really" Tiffany replied bluntly, "I'm sorry for completely winning that fight" Sydney laughed.

"You little bitch" Tiffany spat before she lunged for her again when she felt someone pull her back, "let's go" Billy spoke as he pulled her away and took her into the kitchen. He cleared everyone out of the kitchen and the two sat down on chairs, "why did you fight Sydney then" Billy asked.

"Because I felt like it" she quoted him from the day before, he looked over at her and laughed. "I wasn't being serious about what I said yesterday" Billy spoke up, Tiffany looked at him. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Don't worry about it" he spoke as he got up and grabbed the first aid kit. 

"Why are you getting that I am fine" Tiffany questioned. "You think your fine, have you seen your face" he laughed, Tiffany lifted her hand to touch her nose and as she pulled it away her hand had now got blood on it. "Shit" she muttered, "yeah you've also got some cuts around your face" He mentioned.

"Fuck" she murmured again, Billy sat down and he began helping her with her cuts. "Why do you bother helping me?" Tiffany asked suddenly, Billy shrugged but didn't say anything else. "Why do you care enough to help me?" She asked again another question that Billy did not want to answer.

But maybe now was the time.

"Because I care ok?" He replied surprisingly calmly, Tiffany tilted her head a little "you care?" She whispered. He stopped helping her for a minute and placed the Cotten down, "I don't know why" he replied honestly. Tiffany didn't say anything and instead just looked at him, in the eyes.

And then it happened again,

He kissed her