022

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾 ࿐ྂ

Nancy was sat at the end of Tiffany's bed, she was at her house early that morning and Tiffany was changed and ready. Although they had school, they still had plenty of time. "So where were you yesterday?" Nancy asked, "I was helping Dustin and the others out" Tiffany answered truthfully. "Oh Jesus what did they want now" Nancy laughed.

"Dustin found this lizard looking frog thing and wanted me to try find out if he had found a new species" Tiffany began, "and then it ran away so we spent the whole day looking for the silly bugger" Tiffany sighed. "What a hectic day" Nancy smiled. "Did you manage to find out about it, like is it another species?" Nancy suddenly questioned. "Well I did some looking last night in books and stuff but I can't find anything, i honestly think Dustin's found a new species" Tiffany spoke and Nancy looked surprised.

"For real? This could be huge" She gasped and Tiffany nodded. "I know, he called it Dart" Tiffany chuckled and Nancy began laughing too, "Dart?" She asked hoping she had misheard but Tiffany nodded. It's name was actually Dart, when they stopped laughing Tiffany laid back on the head boarder of her bed "we should tell him" Nancy suggested.

"I will, when I get a chance" Tiffany agreed. "Oh shit!" Nancy suddenly got up from the bed, she was looking at the clock in Tiffany's room. Tiffany looked up at it too and noticed it was time to go, the two girls grabbed their bags and made a run for the bedroom door. They sprinted down the stairs almost tripping a few times before they exited the house, they got in Tiffany's car and they began the short drive to school.

As Tiffany was driving down the road Nancy was looking out the window, "have you seen that thing?" She asked and Tiffany shook her head "not since the last encounter" she sighed. "Heard anything from the police or Hopper?" Nancy questioned and again Tiffany shook her head. "Nothing at all, you would of thought I would have at least had an update by now but nope. Nothing" She shrugged.

"You should go down the station and question them" Nancy suggested, "maybe. But as long as I don't see that thing I should be fine" Tiffany huffed, there was a few moments of silence. Tiffany really did hope she wouldn't see that thing again, she was still scared of the woodland. Even if it was daytime, she dreaded if there was any time she would actually need to go into the woods.

"By the way, how's Steve?" Tiffany asked, she heard Nancy sigh. "Um, well I haven't spoken to him since the halloween party" She stammered a little. Tiffany was confused, "why?" She asked. "Because we had an argument and can't really remember what I said but whatever I said really upset him" She looked sad while explaining the story.

"Maybe try speak to him today?" Tiffany suggested, "that's the thing. I tried to speak to him yesterday but he said I told him I didn't really love him and he just won't talk to me" Nancy stressed out a little as she spoke. "Oh, well maybe give him some time or maybe I'll talk to him" She offered. Nancy nodded "maybe" she smiled.

"Also, where is Jonathan I haven't seen him in like forever" Tiffany asked, "oh he's with Will" Nancy replied. Oh, Tiffany hoped Will was ok. She told herself he was fine, she didn't want to be worrying about him all day long. Tiffany pulled into the schools car park and parked her car in one the spaces, "we have officially arrived at hell" Tiffany joked as she opened the car door and got out the car.

She closed the door behind her and locked her car, Nancy and Tiffany began making their way into the school building. Tiffany put her car keys in her pocket, the school was as busy as ever. People shoving past each other and the odd arguments between random students, as Tiffany went to walk she felt herself get pulled into a room.

She felt her heart race, she looked at the person who had dragged her into a small space like that only to see the one and only, Billy Hargrove. "You need to stop doing that" Tiffany sighed a sigh of relief. He laughed before he leaned and kissed her, she kissed him back and they stayed there for a good five minutes. She hadn't kissed him since the night they got together, so it was a bit late it the blue but she couldn't say she hated it. She could tell that already her feelings where progressing for him, it was quick but again she couldn't say she hated it.

Her thoughts where cut off when she heard the school bell, she quickly pulled away. "Fuck we need to go" Tiffany spoke quickly, "why you didn't mind skipping yesterday" Billy laughed. "Well yeah that's the point, teachers might know and I need to be on my best behaviour. Can't have my mother yelling at me when I get home" Tiffany explained as she opened the rooms door. 

"I'll see you later" Billy smiled, Tiffany nodded and returned the smile before she left the room. She rushed back over to Nancy, "where the hell did you go?" Nancy asked with a frantic expression on her face. "Don't worry, just to the bathroom" Tiffany lied but luckily Nancy believed her and the pair of them began hurrying towards their first class.